My Very First Grow, 3x3 Grow Tent w/ 315W CMH

• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
XxHammer

XxHammer

They look awesome. I think I might see a bit of leaf curl up. How close is the light?

Yes, I noticed that on 1 of the plants as well. The light is 24'' away. I had a feeling it might have been slight over-watering.

XxHammer

XxHammer

My Tent is 6.5 feet tall. Weird I know. It is made in Europe.

I figure I can let my plants get about 18'' tall and then I will need to flip them. (They are 5-6'' tall today) Since I figure I have a max plant height of about 3ft tall when you take into account the light and the size of the pots.

growsince79

growsince79

My Tent is 6.5 feet tall. Weird I know. It is made in Europe.

I figure I can let my plants get about 18'' tall and then I will need to flip them. (They are 5-6'' tall today) Since I figure I have a max plant height of about 3ft tall when you take into account the light and the size of the pots.
Use the scrog @18 and finish @ 30" perfect. gl happy 420

D

dspucch

Awesome setup man! Looks like we're both doing it right! ha! Cant wait to see how these turn out!

XxHammer

XxHammer

Thanks man, Yeah, I saw your thread and it seemed like we were on about the same page in terms of what we were doing.

What strain are you growing?

XxHammer

XxHammer

Never heard of it!, I love seeing how different plants end up Flowering. So beautiful!

These are my ladies today, Day 22 from Seed... Just radiating today

Day22

XxHammer

XxHammer

Great! Thank you so much for the feedback!

It is good to know you're still on the right track.

I am OCD and have a very scientific mind, I struggle with things that dont have exact processes or exact steps. And I tend to overworry about things but I think that is most people when they put a lot of time and effort into something and that want to succeed at it.

XxHammer

XxHammer

20210424 144318
20210424 144835
20210424 144855

Little update: Plants are 25 days from Seed, They have been Transplanted in FFOF soil for 9 days.

Plants are between 7-8'' tall for the most part.

Just trimmed a couple larger fan leafs off a 2 of the ladies. Overall they seem to be pretty happy.

Right now the plan is to let them Veg until they get about 18'' tall and then flip to Flower. Which I am guessing will be within the next 2 weeks.

I am debating whether or not I should introduce any liquid nutrients into their water during Veg (maybe next week) or just wait until Flower. I have General Organics set of BioThrive Grow and Bloom.

Where are the bud sites on my plants?

Anyone else noticing anything that I am missing as a newbie? Tips, hints, suggestions?

I do have a trellis net that I plan on putting into the tent as well. Not quite sure the best time to do that either, probably around the time I flip to Flower?

growsince79

growsince79

I would put it in when you flip which I wouldn't wait much longer for. The tent is pretty small.

XxHammer

XxHammer

I would put it in when you flip which I wouldn't wait much longer for. The tent is pretty small.

I was thinking another 7-10 days would probably do it.

Fortunately this tent was made in Europe and is not 6 feet tall. It is actually 3.5x3.5x6.5 ... Not much difference but hey, who doesnt want another 6 inches, eh?

I planned on Flipping when they get to be about 16-18'' , they are currently at the 7-8'' mark.

growsince79

growsince79

I was thinking another 7-10 days would probably do it.

Fortunately this tent was made in Europe and is not 6 feet tall. It is actually 3.5x3.5x6.5 ... Not much difference but hey, who doesnt want another 6 inches, eh?

I planned on Flipping when they get to be about 16-18'' , they are currently at the 7-8'' mark.
Do you know exactly how much this strain will stretch? You need 1 foot for the light and 1 foot for the pots. Then you need at least 2' preferably 3' from light to canopy. That means the plants only have 2' or so. The scrog will help but its a small room for 4 plants. I'd put the scrog a few inches above where they are now and flip after you start bending. Depending on strain they can stretch 1-10'. GL man

XxHammer

XxHammer

I do not.

I put the SCROG in... Is this okay or should I set it up a bit higher for now?

As the plants grow, I move the net up?

20210424 163152

Latest posts

Top Bottom