My Very First Grow, 3x3 Grow Tent w/ 315W CMH

• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Use the ignore button if you don’t like what he says!
This is open forum!
Any more outbursts like that, let’s just say you will not like the results!!

With all due respect, your choice to selectively enforce some speech and not enforce other speech creates a confusing hostile environment.

Some people you just let run roughshod over others. Existing apparantly solely to troll others.

You don't enforce the rights of the posters to be treated civilly or step in when they are outright attacked by other users who seemingly only exist to troll others.

The closest I've seen you come to enforcing anything is threatening someone who is sick of the troll bullshit and sticks up for themselves.
Never seen you even try to call out an obvious troll.

It's no surprise people are leaving this site. It's also no surprise why. Apparently you and other mods or admins or whatever you want to call them are more than happy to ignore and even support the trolls. Doing nothing about them even after they have become an obvious problem and multiple users are complaining about them. Then you also stick up for them when someone gets fed up with their bullshit that you should have stopped a long time ago.

This is exactly why I'm not maintaining my threads here, and why other than posts like this I am all but dine with this forum.

Too bad too. Cause this place was nice for quite a while. Now it's just as shit as youtube comment section. But worse cause now the staff are sticking up for the obvious trolls.

You threaten people for sticking up for themselves against the trolls.. I like you man, but I feel like you're not doing a good job. Regardless this forum has been ruined for me. Hope you guys get your shit straight soon, people are leaving. And that sucks cause this place was the best until about 3 or 4 months ago.

growsince79

growsince79

With all due respect, your choice to selectively enforce some speech and not enforce other speech creates a confusing hostile environment.

Some people you just let run roughshod over others. Existing apparantly solely to troll others.

You don't enforce the rights of the posters to be treated civilly or step in when they are outright attacked by other users who seemingly only exist to troll others.

The closest I've seen you come to enforcing anything is threatening someone who is sick of the troll bullshit and sticks up for themselves.

It's no surprise people are leaving this site. It's also no surprise why. Apparently you and other mods or admins or whatever you want to call them are more than happy to ignore and even support the trolls. Doing nothing about them even after they have become an obvious problem and multiple users are complaining about them. Then you also stick up for them when someone gets fed up with their bullshit that you should have stopped a long time ago.

This is exactly why I'm not maintaining my threads here, and why other than posts like this I am all but dine with this forum.

Too bad too. Cause this place was nice for quite a while. Now it's just as shit as youtube comment section. But worse cause now the staff are sticking up for the obvious trolls.

You threaten people for sticking up for themselves against the trolls.. I like you man, but I feel like you're not doing a good job. Regardless this forum has been ruined for me. Hope you guys get your shit straight soon, people are leaving. And that sucks cause this place was the best until about 3 or 4 months ag

You threaten people for sticking up for themselves against the trolls.. I like you man, but I feel like you're not doing a good job. Regardless this forum has been ruined for me. Hope you guys get your shit straight soon, people are leaving. And that sucks cause this place was the best until about 3 or 4 months ago.
I guess I'm not sure what trolling is. When I offer advice and word it wrong, or in a way that hurts sombodys feelings- that's called trolling? I certainly never intended it to. IDK- all I've ever done is try to be helpful and give my opinion. And to then be threatened and called a troll and wish rape and death on me -makes me want to quit trying to help anyone at all.

BigCube

BigCube

I guess I'm not sure what trolling is. When I offer advice and word it wrong, or in a way that hurts sombodys feelings- that's called trolling? I certainly never intended it to. IDK- all I've ever done is try to be helpful and give my opinion. And to then be threatened and called a troll and wish rape and death on me -makes me want to quit trying to help anyone at all.

Here is a tip for you. If someone tells you they want you to remove yourself from their thread, maybe respect that.

In both of my threads, you came in salty and commenting about things you have no clue about. Obviously upset with spider farmer, then proceeded to take that out on me and my grow. Nothing you said was warranted, correct or asked for. I then asked you to kindly piss off and you never did. You still havent.

You were starting shit on my threads before I even started growing anything. Jus let the name spider farmer was enough for you to outright attack my posts with little to no regard to me.

Dont act all innocent. Anyone with half a brain can read back and see.
You had a hate on for spider farmer. You then criticized the fact that I use grams per watt as a measurement of success. All before I even had a single piece of spider farmer gear.

I call you out on your bullshit and you say and I quote "Because when I posted a thread about the false advertising it was taken down. My apologies. I was wrong to do that."

That is trolling. Trolling you didn't admit or apologize for, for months.

After being told to go away and pointing out how you are trolling, you stick around. Maybe you hor a little better at the end but that doesnt make up for the rest of your bullshit.

Also you weren't the only one.

I suggest anyone interested in the facts go read my threads and watch this ass clown troll the shit out of my threads. Making shit up and refusing to listen.

Before I even had anything spider farmer.

After

Maybe instead of playing the victim, work on your humanity. Stop being such a fucktard and people might care more about you.

Do I want you raped or killed? No. But it wouldn't bother me one bit. I have a hard time giving a shit about people like you.

FourPlants

FourPlants

🍿

Let me behave. Everybody go consume some medicine. Let us get back to discussing the hobby, showing off, and hopefully learning. Enough talk about rape and murder, if I wanted to hear depressing garbage I would just watch the news.

growsince79

growsince79

Here is a tip for you. If someone tells you they want you to remove yourself from their thread, maybe respect that.

In both of my threads, you came in salty and commenting about things you have no clue about. Obviously upset with spider farmer, then proceeded to take that out on me and my grow. Nothing you said was warranted, correct or asked for. I then asked you to kindly piss off and you never did. You still havent.

You were starting shit on my threads before I even started growing anything. Jus let the name spider farmer was enough for you to outright attack my posts with little to no regard to me.

Dont act all innocent. Anyone with half a brain can read back and see.
You had a hate on for spider farmer. You then criticized the fact that I use grams per watt as a measurement of success.
I guess I'm still confused as to what a troll is.
I just read a definition that said it's someone who deliberately attacks others on the internet to try to inflict emotional pian on the victim for their own amusement.
I never tried to hurt anyone's feelings. And I apologize if I did so unintentionaly.
This board should be about learning and helping fellow growers. Not about hating anyone with different opinions.
Peace.

XxHammer

XxHammer

GrowSince... can you please just leave my threads? thats the point were making.. same as the other guy said.. . You never add anything positive. You make fun of people and never offer a solution. and now youve managed to turn my Grow Log into multiple people calling you out for being a dickhead (3 now) and you still dont get it....

So maybe just stop.... have you considered that?

Cause I am about to leave this site also.

I want help with my plants and this is the shit I have to deal with.

XxHammer

XxHammer

It's cool... it's clear this site would rather have 1 old dickhead who will post all day, every single day regardless of content vs. new quality members who will learn and grow with the community and allow the community to evolve and grow with the times

This site will be dead in 12 months.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It's cool... it's clear this site would rather have 1 old dickhead who will post all day, every single day regardless of content vs. new quality members who will learn and grow with the community and allow the community to evolve and grow with the times

This site will be dead in 12 months.
EXCUSE ME!!! you can BLOCK users... you can report issues and you have done NOTHING until now about this thread.

IF thats how you feel GTFO. This site has an immense amount of knowledgeable growers and had provided YOU ALOT of help with nothing but complaing about it in return.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GTFO. Next time I see you post shit like this your gone... LAST WARNING ⚠️ and I'm passing this along to the other staff.

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES FUCKING REPORT THEM SO THE CAN BE DEALT WITH. After that post I should just turf you but I'm not so your welcome and tread lightly.

I will deal with the 1 REPORT YOU JUST PUT IN BEFORE BASHING THIS SITE THATS IS AGAIN A FREE PLATFORM AND OWES YOU SWEET FUCK ALL SO AGAIN... LAST TIME PAL

This is 2 strikes now make it 3 and see what happens

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
EXCUSE ME!!! you can BLOCK users... you can report issues and you have done NOTHING until now about this thread.

IF thats how you feel GTFO. This site has an immense amount of knowledgeable growers and had provided YOU ALOT of help with nothing but complaing about it in return.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GTFO. Next time I see you post ahit like this your gone... LAST WARNING ⚠️ and I'm passing this along to the other staff.

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES FUCKING REPORT THEM SO THE CAN BE DEALT WITH. After that post I should just turf you but I'm not so your welcome and tread lightly.

I will deal with the 1 REPORT YOU JUST PUT IN BEFORE BASHING THIS SITE THATS IS AGAIN A FREE PLATFORM AND OWES YOU SWEET FUCK ALL SO AGAIN... LAST TIME PAL

This is 2 strikes now make it 3 and see what happens
That’s 3 strikes Aqua!!
@Aqua Man Kick this clown to the curb!!:) I’m sick of dealing with his whining ass! I’ve been in here to many times!
Did he say 12 months The Farm will be dead?
LMAO he ain’t to bright;)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That’s 3 strikes Aqua!!
@Aqua Man Kick this clown to the curb!!:) I’m sick of dealing with his whining ass! I’ve been in here to many times!
Did he say 12 months The Farm will be dead?
LMAO he ain’t to bright;)
Strike 3... your out. Thanks for the video review brother. I missed one.

Anthem

Anthem

Strike 3... your out. Thanks for the video review brother. I missed one.
Thank You for doing this site a great service. @XxHammer was nothing more than a newbie looking to extract as much information out of this site as possible while giving back NOTHING. His type is not needed on this site. His idea of searching for information was to simply post threads and get back answers and well when he did not like an answer he would just got off on someone. Good Luck XxHammer with finishing YOUR VERY FIRST GROW!!!!!!!!!!!

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I wonder if it's the same dude that posted about that stolen field crop with the "hay smell"

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Dammmmm shots fired!! I’m a new grower myself and one thing that kinda makes me feel some type of way is all these new growers will take the time to research what led is the best and what tent they need but then won’t have any research about actually growing and post threads that you can easily type in your search bar on google and find all the answers. I’ve obsessively researched every aspect but if you want the farms opinion on something to make sure your on the right track I understand that but not knowing basic things about growing when you spend hundreds if not thousands on a setup to to grow just seems ridiculous.
6CCA5458 2DE2 4E1E A145 68CA3F02543F
I’ve sat on the sidelines and watched everything unfold and I was curious to see how it ended up for his first but we will never know. Last update I seen he was having a lot of issues with nute burn and such. On a brighter note check out the super cropping I did on my ghost train haze today!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dammmmm shots fired!! I’m a new grower myself and one thing that kinda makes me feel some type of way is all these new growers will take the time to research what led is the best and what tent they need but then won’t have any research about actually growing and post threads that you can easily type in your search bar on google and find all the answers. I’ve obsessively researched every aspect but if you want the farms opinion on something to make sure your on the right track I understand that but not knowing basic things about growing when you spend hundreds if not thousands on a setup to to grow just seems ridiculous. View attachment 1128333I’ve sat on the sidelines and watched everything unfold and I was curious to see how it ended up for his first but we will never know. Last update I seen he was having a lot of issues with nute burn and such. On a brighter note check out the super cropping I did on my ghost train haze today!!
Absolutely no issues with asking questions. Even if ppl don't do research tons of our members will gladly help and answer. It has a lot more to do with attitude, entitlement and most of all bashing an entire community I watch daily pour out information and help with no benefit to themselves.

Things get heated, personalities clash but this was the 3rd time he had gone on to bash this community and no way in hell will that be tolerated.

Looking good in there brother

Madbud

Madbud

Xx was kinda touchy but telling him to use piss on an indoor grow, really?

Top Bottom