My weed plant seems unhealthy

• Thread starter PastaCool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PastaCool

PastaCool

Look at the left leaf, its all pale and shrivelled. What's wrong? Is there anything I can do about it?
My weed plant seems unhealthy

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

Just keep giving plain pHed water. It’s too small to do anything and won’t be able to survive any nutrients.

looks fine to me. Not every leaf that comes out will be proportional to the other sides leaf.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

got to quit calling it names,hell if you called me a weed plant,id cut up too hahahahh

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looks ok to me, back your light off a bit, you want your little leaves reaching for the light, dont feed anything much to small.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Just don't overwater.

I find that one of the worst things a grower can do is stare at seedlings and think to himself, "I wonder what I can do to help?"
yep it’s like they are looking for a problem or reason to do something, kinda like a first time mother with her first born..
most problems if not all are caused by the grower themselves!

JJS009

JJS009

yep it’s like they are looking for a problem or reason to do something, kinda like a first time mother with her first born..
most problems if not all are caused by the grower themselves!

I finally moved mine to a clear sided tote with a hole cut in the top for the light (heating lamp style) so I could look at them but not be tempted to fuck with them lol.

it can be overwhelming to not “help” the little fellers along, or wonder why this one is 1/2” shorter or a slightly different Shade....

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I finally moved mine to a clear sided tote with a hole cut in the top for the light (heating lamp style) so I could look at them but not be tempted to fuck with them lol.

it can be overwhelming to not “help” the little fellers along, or wonder why this one is 1/2” shorter or a slightly different Shade....
i getcha..

PastaCool

PastaCool

Thank you all for the advice, I'm a first time grower so I'm not very knowledgeable

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Thank you all for the advice, I'm a first time grower so I'm not very knowledgeable
If your soil pH is correct, all a plant wants from you in its first 7-10 days of life is enough light, reasonable temperatures and don't overwater or let them dry out.

If the stem elongates too much: not enough light.
If literally anything else happens that does not involve a shriveled, dried out seedling, you've overwatered.

Top Bottom