My whole room seems to be affected by mute burn? Please help

• Thread starter Slaya
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slaya

Slaya

Hey, so I’m in week 6 and I think I overwatered them 2 days ago, it’s the third day now and most of them are still wet and they all have burnt tips now, I’ll be posting a picture. Is this nute burn? If so how should I solve it? Any help is much appreciated

My whole room seems to be affected by mute burn please help
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey slaya, Don't panic , a few burnt tips isint going to hurt your grow ... They look dry as hell , so obviously you're not continually overwatering , is this your first grow ? It looks excellent
Can you post a pic in white light ? Be easier to see any damage , are they under high pressure sodium snow ?

Slaya

Slaya

high pressure sodium snow
Thanks man, no not the first. My dad has been doing this for a year using the sea of green method I think. it’s also about time I take over so I’m learning as much as I can. Not sure what high pressure sodium snow is but we are using the Gravita 1000e. It seems like it’s on every plant, should I maybe flush them or feed them normally, and yes they are rather dry

Last edited:
Potsquatch

Potsquatch

Mute burn... the silent killer πŸ˜‚

Agree that a few burnt leaf tips are nothing to worry about, and those leaves look a little crispy. A bit of yellowing is normal in late bloom, especially after flushing. Nothing to worry about unless your sugar leaves are turning yellow and brown.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Are you using high pressure sodium snow? = Are you using high pressure sodiums now?

Either that or I am going to get myself some high pressure sodium snow and see what all the hype is about!
Hey mystic , Too funny !!! Yea it was a typo , " high pressure sodiums now " not " snow"
But high pressure sodium snow sounds cool ......
I'm gonn get me some πŸ˜‚

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Well well I know what's happened feeds are to high not enough run off and they don't drink the nutes and stay wet as it's to salty and they won't drink that's the first clue of nute build up have u checked the run off as well to see what it reads plus u stop watering it will suck the pot dry and burn even more flush this shit out of it till your ec is back to 1.2 and feed half strength till they are better or other reason is your fans cut out and the light burn them from heat main reasons ..blah blah blah hahaha always keep it funny fellows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ‘»πŸš‚πŸŽ±πŸ’―πŸ€œπŸ€› and use a cannazym to clear them dead roots up and fuel them with sugars ok my invoice is in the mail πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜œπŸ˜‡

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

and that's it now they will just mature up and end their cycle leason teach u so u don't do it again That's all about learning and working it out yourself by what people tell you some is shit and some is priceless πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘»πŸš‚πŸ€œπŸ€›so hope that helps u out brother

Slaya

Slaya

Well well I know what's happened feeds are to high not enough run off and they don't drink the nutes and stay wet as it's to salty and they won't drink that's the first clue of nute build up have u checked the run off as well to see what it reads plus u stop watering it will suck the pot dry and burn even more flush this shit out of it till your ec is back to 1.2 and feed half strength till they are better or other reason is your fans cut out and the light burn them from heat main reasons ..blah blah blah hahaha always keep it funny fellows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ‘»πŸš‚πŸŽ±πŸ’―πŸ€œπŸ€› and use a cannazym to clear them dead roots up and fuel them with sugars ok my invoice is in the mail πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜œπŸ˜‡
It only ever runs off when the water comes out of the side. I feed it 1.5 litres every 2 days usually

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hahah yes I could. Maybe the β€œgravita 1000w” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

after googling it today I realized that my friend is a little more special than I thought
Yes !!! And for the other typo ?

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I feed mine 4 times a day 40 seconds every 3 hours you got to have run off every time are u in coco or soil mix these will be 3 weeks in bloom Monday πŸ˜œπŸ‘»πŸš‚πŸŽ±πŸ€œπŸ€› and the run off straight down drain πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ˜πŸ’― no mute nute problems lol

oneluv0027

oneluv0027

I feed mine 4 times a day 40 seconds every 3 hours you got to have run off every time are u in coco or soil mix these will be 3 weeks in bloom Monday πŸ˜œπŸ‘»πŸš‚πŸŽ±πŸ€œπŸ€› and the run off straight down drain πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ˜πŸ’― no mute nute problems lol
3 week flowering? What mutes are using and what strain. I want to see flowers like that in my third week flowering lol

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

3 week flowering? What mutes are using and what strain. I want to see flowers like that in my third week flowering lol
DNA become a believer nute made from organic compounds but if your in USA they won't allow liquids in as tryed to get a mate some samples to try but a lot of paper work to get in bro but its all to do with what to give them at the right time and the ph and stain is Ghost train x Haze number 8 rare dark

Latest posts

Top Bottom