Mysterious Illness

• Thread starter oogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

Yeah, very rare, often misdiagnosed. Not a new thing but more are showing up now. Some think it is because of the high THC levels in some strains and the use of concentrates. Associated with long time heavy use but still rare even among those folks. If someone has it they are screwed as far as using cannabis as a medicine but if one doesn't have it be very, very thankful.

O

Owensd123

A mysterious illness—called cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS)—

Anybody on here have this or even heard of it?

A mysterious illness is affecting some marijuana smokers http://www.newsweek.com/mysterious-...oking-weed-causes-severe-screaming-and-728682
Yes I have this disease I'm 37 now I've been smoking since I was 14 8 months ago I got sick since then I've dropped over 130 lb get sick in the morning feels really like sternum pain like somebody's punching me in the sternum which causes me to get all tense I'll get all warm or cold start sweating feel like my stomach is going to cramp over feels like I got to take a poop taking hot showers laying down in the shower letting the water hit my stomach for hours I have come to the conclusion that it is how much marijuana I'm smoking or concentrates but I will let you know here in about 2 weeks I'm not smoking anymore to try it out to see if my body can start healing itself

O

Owensd123

Yeah, very rare, often misdiagnosed. Not a new thing but more are showing up now. Some think it is because of the high THC levels in some strains and the use of concentrates. Associated with long time heavy use but still rare even among those folks. If someone has it they are screwed as far as using cannabis as a medicine but if one doesn't have it be very, very thankful.
So very very true is painful lost my job of 11 years but once I get up and get over the morning stuff I'm good to go mostly if I can eat some food right away that tends to help if I eat right away soon as I wake up

Latest posts

Top Bottom