Mystery Grow

• Thread starter Stevle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stevle

Stevle

Working on a mystery project with @katsu. Can't wait to find out what it is!
Katsu2
Katsu3
Katsu4
Katsu5

Stevle

Stevle

Popped the seeds in some RO water and got them into a nice mix of Ocean Forest from Fox Farm, with some perlite and coco coir. Sadly, it's been years since I've grown and overwatered the first batch. However, I just moved the survivor over to a bigger pot.

Katsu 1a
Stevle

Stevle

One week after moving to a bigger pot. Foliage seems to indicate happiness, but the stem is still incredibly small. Any tips? I have it propped up with a bamboo stake.
Katsu 4
Katsu 4a

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site, it’s had a little struggle but it will come good
less is more with cannabis. Good luck keep us posted . Regards OD.

Stevle

Stevle

It's amazing the difference a little time and light can make! Roots are getting out into the Fox Farms Ocean Forest and growth is coming on quickly. I'll be up-sizing the pot this week. The smell coming off this Wedding Cake x Burnt Toast combo is fantastic!

Katsu 6b
Stevle

Stevle

Stepped up to a 5 gallon pot this week. One of the fan leaves strayed a bit too close to the supplemental lighting and fried the tip. Some bug took a nosh from another leaf but thankfully moved on. Some minor pruning but I’m holding off on major pruning until this can settle into the new dirt for a bit. Thoroughly enjoying this collab with @katsubluebird.
Katsu 7b
Katsu 7a

Stevle

Stevle

Veg is taking off! Some minor pruning but I'm pretty much letting it do its own thing.
Katsu 8c

Stevle

Stevle

Here we are, moving into the flowering stage with this Wedding Cake x Burnt Toast from @katsu .
Things have been progressing nicely until this week. Freakin' white flies, seemingly overnight. Just spent 30 minutes washing her down, trimming damage and making sure none of those pesky buggers remain.
Katsu 12a
Katsu 12b
Katsu 12c

Stevle

Stevle

A little bit of sumptin' coming up on this Wedding Cake x Burnt Toast from @katsubluebird. 38" tall, white fly problem from last week under control and I'm impatiently waiting...

Katsu 13d
Katsu 13d
Katsu 13c

Katsu 13b
Katsu 13a

Latest posts

Top Bottom