N.N.C.C Being raided Now..4:30 pm wed 10-22-10

• Thread starter TrailerTrash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

RAID at NNCC? say it ain't so!!!!
"ATTENTION PATIENTS:

The LAPD is raiding NNCC in Reseda right now. We have confirmation from very reliable sources and we need everybody in the area to go over there and protest right now!

Nature's Natural Collective Care (NNCC)
6951 Reseda Blvd. Reseda, Ca.

If you can, please go down there right now!"

stickyicky

stickyicky

Can't be happening. King Obama said the raids were over.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Can't be happening. King Obama said the raids were over.

heres the front door..and kev was taken away by l.a.p.d...

this just the begining...there sending a clear message..NO COOPS!

http://img34.invalid.com/img34/3899/brokenfrontdoor1z.jpg

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
That really blows big time.. NNCC was a cool co-op. They even carried Swerves beans too.
Really tho didn't Obammer send out a new memo to know the raiding shit off?????

gtd

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

lookout!

Mabie this is the start of there tactics...

there are almost 800 coops in l.a...

how many are now closed for renovation ?? al of a sudden??

17..and going up.

see nncc was private..collective.

pre ico..on the list of lawfull collectives...

if your a vendor becarefull...:icon_stick man:

M

Mother Chucker

while I love the guys at NNCC they have been selling butane hash and didn't police their area to keep drug activity away from the coop.

I was there once when a guy walked out and lit up a joint he just bought outside their door and walkeed away down the street smoking.

These things make you a LAPD target.

Although right now it seems just being in biz makes you a target too.

Be well Comopassion King and Queen.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
LAPD has a new stadegy and it has got teeth for sure..has nothing to do with the feds so the new mandate from Obama really has no impact..

Of the 800+ depsensaries located in LA county, only 186 where sanctrioned before they put a moratoreum on new store fronts opening, no addition liscenses have been issued, so all the coops that are not one of the 186 sanctioned ones are operating illegally and they are goin after every one of them.. The other thing about the California law is that as of 2003 you can have collective grows but it no way sanctioned the sell for profit and or over the counter sales. A coop can only recoup their DIRECT expenses and absolutely can not make any profit, their law is real specific about that point..So the DA is goin to go after everyone that is not liscensed and every over the counter retail sales venue and it is completely state efforst, no feds...You watch this stradegy is actually goin to work to put a huge dent in the growin despensary market.

Tex

M

Mother Chucker

LAPD has a new stadegy and it has got teeth for sure..has nothing to do with the feds so the new mandate from Obama really has no impact..

Of the 800+ depsensaries located in LA county, only 186 where sanctrioned before they put a moratoreum on new store fronts opening, no addition liscenses have been issued, so all the coops that are not one of the 186 sanctioned ones are operating illegally and they are goin after every one of them.. The other thing about the California law is that as of 2003 you can have collective grows but it no way sanctioned the sell for profit and or over the counter sales. A coop can only recoup their DIRECT expenses and absolutely can not make any profit, their law is real specific about that point..So the DA is goin to go after everyone that is not liscensed and every over the counter retail sales venue and it is completely state efforst, no feds...You watch this stradegy is actually goin to work to put a huge dent in the growin despensary market.

Tex

i agree but the effort is going to help the legalization props on the ballot though.
The public backlash against this in the voter booth will be swift and sure.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I am so sick of the ignorance going on in this country. I don't understand why the DAs and the police think that they can look for loop holes to close shit down. I don't go to any co ops in LA, but then again in my county they pretty much BAN dispensaries. What is up with that? Who said that was a good idea? Okay well since we have to abide by the federal law and leave the patients alone, we'll just stop them from being able to get their meds near their homes! Great idea. Next thing they'll say that you can only smoke joints under .5 grams and you can't let the joint touch your lips when you hit it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm so over this countries BS.

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

I'm not a California resident, nor have I ever stepped foot in a dispensary, but would it not be fair to say that unlicensed businesses SHOULD be shut down? Operations (however good they may be) that flaunt state laws are only serving to weaken our argument that marijuana can be a viable medicine as well as a safe, regulated industry in our communities. Cannabis will never gain legitimacy in the minds of critics if the few states that have granted use allow their vendors to operate carte blanche. Illegal businesses only serve to add oxygen to the fire of criticism. Socially conservative critics will have a field day exclaiming that medical marijuana obviously isn't working if the LAPD is shutting down so many dispensaries. What they aren't going to say is that those dispensaries should never have been open in the first place. As supporters of reform we should focus on businesses operating in accordance with state laws (however obtuse they may be) rather than viewing prosecution uncritically. In the end, I think the movement would benefit.

-Verb

M

Mother Chucker

The LA City Council wants to ban edibles.
That is like mandating smoking for patients.
edibles are the best medicine for certains illnesses.

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

The LA City Council wants to ban edibles.
That is like mandating smoking for patients.
edibles are the best medicine for certain illnesses.

While I do think that is a ridiculous proposal, it's far from mandating smoking. You can make edibles at home. In fact, it's usually better to make your own edibles so that you are certain of what you are ingesting.

-Verb

M

Mother Chucker

While I do think that is a ridiculous proposal, it's far from mandating smoking. You can make edibles at home. In fact, it's usually better to make your own edibles so that you are certain of what you are ingesting.

-Verb

you are assuming that everyone has a complete skill set for these activities which is not true.
Using the same logic since everyone can fix their own cars so we should shut down all garages.

R

Rolln J

ok well the main "problem" with edibles is prolly about 70% of them are being made in peoples homes and not in commercial kitchens. There are food and health code laws that say you just cant make food in your house and sell it. So it gives them en excuse - it doesnt mean they should ban them though - just enforce that they are being made in the way the law allows for - just like everything else we eat.

When you open a business, without a business license and then you sell food without a permit/license/inspection the local gov is gonna get peeved becasue they are losing out on revenue.

M

Michael_Eaton

Time to flood the state with delivery services... LOL - No store fronts...

All you need is a business license for "Home Delivery of Medical Supplies" and a legit set of by-laws!

Let's Over Grow the Resistance!!!

Top Bottom