Name The Stankiest Strain, The One To Put In The Stank Bank.

• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DocMinister

Yea, I know it is a very tightly held cut. I received it from a buddy who worked at a massive indoor warehouse (that has since shutdown) here in SoCal.
Yeah you probably got it from a fellow vendor who was originally from Connecticut. He and I are the only ones it was shared with, that I know of. It was not a bred seed, It was a found seed. But it does come from pedigree genetics. The original Best Shit Ever has been running around Long Beach for a decade it is a genetic bred by the Russian breeders in North Hollywood. I have used Sour Best Shit Ever over the last 6 years in my breeding program. It has been crossed and now even crossed back. A month ago I harvested seed of it crossed to Double Blue "Blue pancakesXBlue Sbse". Next month I'll be harvesting it crossed with Skywalker OG - the Long Beach clip. After the OG cross it will be crossed to the Valley Village Sour Diesel. Breeding its such a passion. It crosses really greatly to anything skunk. May Jehovah praise our sacrament! Jah praise!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Yeah you probably got it from a fellow vendor who was originally from Connecticut. He and I are the only ones it was shared with, that I know of. It was not a bred seed, It was a found seed. But it does come from pedigree genetics. The original Best Shit Ever has been running around Long Beach for a decade it is a genetic bred by the Russian breeders in North Hollywood. I have used Sour Best Shit Ever over the last 6 years in my breeding program. It has been crossed and now even crossed back. A month ago I harvested seed of it crossed to Double Blue "Blue pancakesXBlue Sbse". Next month I'll be harvesting it crossed with Skywalker OG - the Long Beach clip. After the OG cross it will be crossed to the Valley Village Sour Diesel. Breeding its such a passion. It crosses really greatly to anything skunk. May Jehovah praise our sacrament! Jah praise!
The owner of the warehouse owned a debt collection agency and some sort of RV dealership or lot and drove a Maserati. He shut the op down after getting caught trying to take 90k thru the airport, ring any bells? Didn't know the guy personally, but got the cut from a buddy who worked for him.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I have since tossed the cut because she, along with the GSC cut I received at the same time, had ridiculously brittle stems that would snap at the lightest touch.

It had a very unique smell, very complex smell that is hard to forget. Gave some really beautiful colors too, with cold temps; the smaller leaves around the bud-sites turning nearly black.

Great smell, but definitely not the loudest or most pungent, IMO.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

It's good to see another farmer who knows what's-up with all the Cali cuts. Most people on the forums don't have a clue about 213 OG, SBSE and all the other lesser known fire-ass cuts here in Cali. - Jah Bless

hiiipower

hiiipower

Agent Orange for me. Was blessed with only 1 female out of my 5 pack, but wow is she stinky. Just reeks over everything else in the room, I can always smell it over the sour kush and the deathstar I have. It's the one I can smell from the porch around 5 weeks in to bud. Overpowering incredibly sweet candy cleaner orange grove. LOUD as fuck when growing, but does seem to loose some of that sweet orange smell after a long cure, so smoke it fast for the tastiest stuff! Thank god I don't have neighbors to complain about smell. I don't even run carbon filters, and by the time harvest is near, OMG the whole outside of the house just stanks of sweet orange. I'll go as far as saying this is the sweetest thing I've ever smelled, easily.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Just got the Trinity cut!

My first time running it, see how it goes.

dankninja

dankninja

Chemdog lines always funk up my rooms, all the way through cure.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

I can't believe no one said AK-47!!!! This stuff grown just right it's the dankiest thing i ever smelled. Had a half oz once in 3 zip lock bags and 2 socks in my drawer. Stunk up my parents whole house ( I was still in high,school atm)

The taste of this bud was amazing too

dankninja

dankninja

some ak from years ago was funk for sure. all the ak ive had since has been a let down I guess.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

That's very true. They seem to have let the strain go like cat piss and snocap

dankninja

dankninja

yea. around here diesel and chemdog are the stinkers, and long running.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I got this "Purple Alien" cut along with the Trinity cut and it smells like straight-up beef jerky, like a weird meaty smell to it.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I bred a strain and I somehow got medicated chocolate brownies lol it's a trip.

Mellow Mood #3

souf69

souf69

Thinking landrace Durban poison, strangest weirdest, dark stinky skunky funky smell..... A whole garden worth, this girl is a star!

Catgirl Heretic

Catgirl Heretic

Surprisingly, Crop King's Hash Plant...
Would not have thought it, but the thing stunk my basement out.
My mum came home and said "why does the house smell like dog shit?!?!"

I think I got lucky with that pheno tbh, but I made sure to cross it with a stinky, sour male Northern BC Skunk to up the disgusting factor. 🤢

Top Bottom