Name The Stankiest Strain, The One To Put In The Stank Bank.

• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

If you want guaranteed super dank from seeds that are always available you want sensi star . I havnt tried all the rare elites mentioned and the chances of laying your hands on real deal road kill skunk are unfortunately between zero and Fuck all %.sensi star is a very stable strain . a bit leafy and carbon filters struggle to contain the smell when growing . But when you smoke the end product after a good dry and a bit of a cure,it's pungent as Fuck.
I also agree with grow god that uk cheese is super dank but I think ss is a tad more pungent.(which is saying something).

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

If you want guaranteed super dank from seeds that are always available you want sensi star . I havnt tried all the rare elites mentioned and the chances of laying your hands on real deal road kill skunk are unfortunately between zero and Fuck all %.sensi star is a very stable strain . a bit leafy and carbon filters struggle to contain the smell when growing . But when you smoke the end product after a good dry and a bit of a cure,it's pungent as Fuck.
I also agree with grow god that uk cheese is super dank but I think ss is a tad more pungent.(which is saying something).

I grew that years ago and I do recall some dank pheno's in there

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
while this is not the stankiest I ever came across (rks) - this is by far the stankiest shit I ever grew - the house stunk for weeks after harvest between trimming and drying
- was so fun to hand somebody a jar and see the look on their face when they opened it

I give you white dawg

White d

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

I have grown RKS, and while the White Dawg isn't on that level; I confirm it is one of the stinkiest stankest clones around. I think it stinks more than dog. One of the only clones I have imported to my garden in years.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I found some BC Roadkill x Deep Chunk, and Med - Man has a Roadkill Skunk #1 I think I will give these a go see what happens, but Death Star Sensi Star And Sour Diesel are on the Bucket list. Thanks for all the input Ladies ;)

bluebully420

bluebully420

To this day my families cut of skunk from via 86 some argue the rks lineage but it will not allow me to grow in large numbers as carbon filters do no justice. The nor cal catpiss and the ssh pheno of catpiss reek to high heaven. The fuel smell is strong

MGRox

MGRox

I definitely haven't been exposed to the variety that you all have; but the particular type I ran a while back had a strong skunk smell, so I'll throw it out.

Pot of Gold (FD)

The (lingering / distant) smell from this was straight up skunk and anyone not familiar would (and did) think skunk. The smell blew straight through an 11lb carbon filter as if it wasn't there. From ventilation exit; the odor could be detected for another 100 yards or so. I guess too; If it was consumed in a house, a non-smoker, could detect the odor for 36-48 hours.

I took it to BX4, ran out the rest and been glad to be rid of that stench ever since :D

Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
Corey Haim is probably the stinkiest girl in my garden atm. That girl is foul. Not really available to most people but stardawg in seed form or a hybrid is likely to give you some very smelly girls. Chemdog D stinks pretty bad too. I ran some Albert Walker hybrids a couple years ago and that was all I could smell when I went into the room, and there was some stiff competition. Skunk, tangerines, paint, burnt rubber. Didn't really like it tbh but stink level was off the charts. And she seems to dominate in hybrids.

Shamus

Shamus

Corey Haim is probably the stinkiest girl in my garden atm. That girl is foul. Not really available to most people but stardawg in seed form or a hybrid is likely to give you some very smelly girls. Chemdog D stinks pretty bad too. I ran some Albert Walker hybrids a couple years ago and that was all I could smell when I went into the room, and there was some stiff competition. Skunk, tangerines, paint, burnt rubber. Didn't really like it tbh but stink level was off the charts. And she seems to dominate in hybrids.

Nice I'm getting the Corey shortly. Excited to run it now.. Haven't read much about it

Do you have any pics of her?

SourDank

SourDank

Bio Diesel and its hybrids from 303 seeds are the most stankin girls I've had the pleasure of experiencing. I've ran the BD, Bio Chem, and Sasquatch V2(Grape Ape x BD). They all are very difficult to contain. Have a couple packs of Jabberwocky in the vault too which I'm sure will be in the rotation very soon

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

What's funny is deathstar is sensi star x sour d. I had bouncers following me around at a bar when I had a few g's of sleestack in my pocket. The owner asked me to put my stash in my car because customers were complaining of foul skunk smell threw out the bar. It's a large bar 4-5 bar tenders at main bar 2 at outside bar and 4-5 waitresses lol

H

happy b

I definitely haven't been exposed to the variety that you all have; but the particular type I ran a while back had a strong skunk smell, so I'll throw it out.

Pot of Gold (FD)

The (lingering / distant) smell from this was straight up skunk and anyone not familiar would (and did) think skunk. The smell blew straight through an 11lb carbon filter as if it wasn't there. From ventilation exit; the odor could be detected for another 100 yards or so. I guess too; If it was consumed in a house, a non-smoker, could detect the odor for 36-48 hours.

I took it to BX4, ran out the rest and been glad to be rid of that stench ever since :D
Oh snap!I forgot about FD pot of gold MG .classic pungent hashy/skunky with a solid yield aswell if I remember right . that was one I always meant to get again but didn't.

H

happy b

It was stinky.not quiet as pungent as sensi star but similar with a much better yield and bud structure . I would rate them equally . but for straight out dank the ss pips almost everything iv tried but I'm more into hybrids just now rather than put you on your ass pure indicas like ss

Top Bottom