Name The Stankiest Strain, The One To Put In The Stank Bank.

• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Hello there Farmers,

Doing some more research and thought I would put it out there, I am looking for the stinkiest strain, could be Sativa or Indica, The one that was the Skunkiest, or the most Pungent knock you down smell. The one that people know you had weed from a black away cause it stank so much.

Thanks for the Input in advanced.

Canal

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Hello there Farmers,

Doing some more research and thought I would put it out there, I am looking for the stinkiest strain, could be Sativa or Indica, The one that was the Skunkiest, or the most Pungent knock you down smell. The one that people know you had weed from a black away cause it stank so much.

Thanks for the Input in advanced.

Canal
Roadkill skunk would be the first choice but it's impossible to get a cut of it. I've heard Albert Walker clone has roadkill skunk and it's direct lineage however I've never sampled it.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I was going to say Sour Bubble for the must have strain. For me it is a perfect strain, one of the few. Looks, smell, taste and what a wonderful happy high it brings.

waayne

waayne

CSI: HUMBOLDT @Mrs Nspecta @Nspecta
Mendocino Purple x Bubba Kush overwhelmed my carbon filters......
It is a super loud aroma of dank,kushy grapes

The Mendocino Purple x Bubba is the loudest strain I've grown in a long time

philly kush

philly kush

Roadkill skunk would be the first choice but it's impossible to get a cut of it. I've heard Albert Walker clone has roadkill skunk and it's direct lineage however I've never sampled it.
when I started to read this thread that was the first strain that came to mind,,,that definitely had the funk that we all love!!!! I miss her I hope she pops up again. I have a cut of RKS (really killer skunk) from reserve prevada that has some of that dank smell.

S

steelcanaries

Headband...the Sour dominant cut....also just called Diesel....its a roided out sour kush....so loud it comes with ear plugs....stankiest i ever come across, no question. tastes unbelievable. coats your whole throat with candy fuel for dayzzzzzz.....a dime bag on ya smells like you got a p in your backpack...good luck finding it...havent seen her in ten years...

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Wow Lots of Stank up in here Ladies and Gents. I know I have seen a few people searching and asking about the Road Kill Skunk, I thought there was a seed company in Canada that offered seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom