Name The Stankiest Strain, The One To Put In The Stank Bank.

• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Chemdog D's straight nasty! I have a Chemdog D cut that is like the aromatic equivalent of 2 girls 1 cup lol. Deliciously disgusting, funky aroma.

Maybe not the very loudest, but if you like bud that makes your face cringe when you smell it... You want that straight nasty Chemdog D

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Reeferman Black Tuna. So stinky they packaged in tuna cans. 90's. All her glory. Herijuana x Lambsbread This girls getting ripe 8 weeks. 4 more minimum ..... Bob Marley tribute !

Last edited:
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

It was stinky.not quiet as pungent as sensi star but similar with a much better yield and bud structure . I would rate them equally . but for straight out dank the ss pips almost everything iv tried but I'm more into hybrids just now rather than put you on your ass pure indicas like ss

I contacted Paradise seeds, no dice on Sensi Star Regular seeds, Fems are okay but I like a full set of Chromies to work with.

H

happy b

I contacted Paradise seeds, no dice on Sensi Star Regular seeds, Fems are okay but I like a full set of Chromies to work with.
What!? No more sensi star regs?that fucking disgusts me!I just sent my last ss f2 to someone on here a few months back thinking I would just get more . you have no idea how much this saddens me.i feel like iv lost something . I will never deal with paradise seeds again . money grabbing wankers.

H

happy b

They have sensi star fems in stock on the tude . iv not tried the fems but ss is very stable . all the plants have a more or less identical structure . the only real differences between phenos (in my experience) is in flavor and maybe size but theyr really slight differences when compared to the variety of phenos you get from some strains nowadays . If I had a good cut of ss right now I would be happy . I flowered mine out coz an excellent pheno of ss isn't hard to find . Every single pheno I ever got from a pack of paradise ss was dank until I f2 them then half the phenos wernt as good as the f1 but I didn't understand how important selection was back then so it was more than likely down to my inexperience that the quality wasn't as good on the f2 gen.

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

Skunk #1 from Sam the skunlman. He was doing a seed the planet thing at the cannabis cup about 15 years ago and was giving away beans out of a 5 gallon bucket. They weren't the most potent but good god did they ever stink!! Smelled like lemon Starburst candy while growing but when dry smelled of straight dead skunk on the highway!!!

GhostFace

GhostFace

my strain: DETOX _ StrawberryKush X whiteRhino
str8 lemonhead, pinesol, diesel, funky madness.. crack a jar in a warehouse and you know DETOX is in the building! and the taste is just like the smell and it pulls all the way threw the whole joint without losing flavor

JaySin420

JaySin420

NOBODY REALLY?????
S.A.G.E.
(Aka: buster, pocket bomb, my mom flushed it, two jars, more bags, guy from three floors up "YO MAN SHARE!!! ect.,ect....)

Gets ALL closet smokers caught LOL....most hated loved plant I have ever had the pleasure of triple carbon filtering, ozone generate'd too, and still talking to cops and cps and the rest of the area about what I do LOL! Seriously a block away people complaining HAHA! Lets just say I now don't have to worry, nobody for miles!! But WOW what a stinky pheno I came across......

juniper

juniper

I've heard Albert Walker clone has roadkill skunk and it's direct lineage however I've never sampled it.

I'd be inclined to believe it. I have a backcross'd Albert and it has a deep, rich, almost body odor funk to it. No OG smell, no kush, just skunky funk.

It's been a LOT of bags over the years but one of the nastiest, most pungent sacks of weed I ever got was at this weird little private "cave" music festival in
Carbondale, Illinois. Called "Dragon's Breath". I wouldn't be surprised if it's a local cut. Carbondale is a weird town; old hippie scene. Texas has Austin, Illinois has Carbondale.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

NOBODY REALLY?????
S.A.G.E.
(Aka: buster, pocket bomb, my mom flushed it, two jars, more bags, guy from three floors up "YO MAN SHARE!!! ect.,ect....)

Gets ALL closet smokers caught LOL....most hated loved plant I have ever had the pleasure of triple carbon filtering, ozone generate'd too, and still talking to cops and cps and the rest of the area about what I do LOL! Seriously a block away people complaining HAHA! Lets just say I now don't have to worry, nobody for miles!! But WOW what a stinky pheno I came across......
I have the "Sour Best Shit Ever" which is a S.A.G.E. X Affy, if memory serves. Always one of the more complex and developed aromas, very tasty too. Loud, but not quite that loud. Will have to try the original S.A.G.E. one of these days.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I had a barneys farm blue cheese that was skunk 1 x blueberry that had the paint peeling off the walls. My girls mom was visiting on vacation and she was disgusted by the stench. I had to say my dog got in a wrestling match with a real life skunk. She thought one had died under our house. It was unbelievable not exaggerating. @midwestdensies can voucher.

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

Road kill skunk grown by guerilla growers in northern new york. Saint regis.....canada area......yep.

half baked

half baked

Blues, cheese, dud x tresdawg were the Reekers in my room, no way to stop the smell from leaking into the street, the dud tresdawg was even worse once dry, took 2g with me on the bus and had all the passengers literally holding their noses lol

Top Bottom