Name this Def

• Thread starter Purkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Well she is a Chunky Cheese from Cannacopia not herring and the cuts I took from her are not covered like this. IDK whats up with her, but I figure it is my gardening skills and not from the breeder at all. Probably a def or a bad mix of nutes. Most everything else in the room looks good but I do think I should have added the PK13/14 throughout the flowering cycle in small amounts. Better luck next time, no worries! Thanks all.

S

Skunkenstein

full blown Mag. deficiency

Marijuana loves Mg..especially the Indy doms.Use 1tablespoon epsom salts per/gallon of water for initial treatment.Then use 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon teaspoons/per Gal after that.It occurs most frequently when using distilled,R/O,OR Well Water with Low PPM.I always use 2tbls. powderd Dolomite Lime in my soil mix to avoid this exact Problem...In the past I have lost beautiful plants to Mag./Sulpher issues...Never Again !!!:rock

mace

mace

Skunkenstein, you think this is a cal/mag deficiency? i don't see that at all.

I'm seeing phosphorus deficiency

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
That is the big question. She seems to be pulling out of it a bit. I will try to post her up soon.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Checked my ph after nute addition to rez and it is between 5.9-6.3 So that seems ok.

S

Skunkenstein

In Purkles very first statement..Leaf edges Bleaching out and curling upward; This is classic Text book Mag.Deficiency...Your plant is praying for Magnesium.Then he stated later, that he had switched to r/o ''thinking well water was Locking things out''..I believe this problem is very common with Pro-Mix,Sunshine,Gardner and Bloome,Black gold,Ect.I have personally sufferd this same exact problem..and Seen it in Many other Grows.It's always the same story..''oH I forgot to add Dolomite''.P deficiency is not nearly as common as Mag.The initial signs and symptons are almost Identical.But Purkles factors all point to the Mag. Def...Plus I've got a really good Book right here on the Desk that shows full color photo's of all the common Maryjane Issues!!Kick some Ass on that issue PURK..gOOD lUCK oN THOSE cANNaCoPIas..I orderd just about all of them..HaHa !!!

mace

mace

Checked my ph after nute addition to rez and it is between 5.9-6.3 So that seems ok.

Hope this helps

PH Nutrient Availability

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I included some more closeup shots and also pics of cuttings I took of the Cannacopia Chunky Cheese. The cuts are not affected as bad and look much better than the donor or original seed. The main plant seems to be pulling out of it a bit.

IMG 1200
IMG 1201
IMG 1202
IMG 1228
IMG 1229
Top Bottom