Nanaer maturity. Worried this auto could of possibly pollinated other veging plants

• Thread starter Magi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Magi

Magi

Are these mature enough to pollinate other plants? I had some autos going in a veg rooms to use up some extra space, I accidently neglected an Afghani auto and the bottom portion decided to throw out nanaers on the bottom. I know naners can pollinate but can they this early on? I'm only week 3 on flower on this Afghani, just noticed the naners and cut the lower branches for obvious reasons.

Nanaer maturity worried this auto could of possibly pollinated other veging plants
Nanaer maturity worried this auto could of possibly pollinated other veging plants 2
Nanaer maturity worried this auto could of possibly pollinated other veging plants 3
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Pollen shouldn't do anything to vegging plants but I agree I would toss the whole plant. Even though you removed the stuff on it now it will keep growing back and the possibility of it pollenating any flowering plants you have is there.

growsince79

growsince79

Pollen can stay viable for a while. I paint sites with only 4-6 pistils and end up with 25-30 seeds.

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

shoot you cut er pretty close eh, another2-3 days those bananas woulda started wreaking havoc

Top Bottom