Nanners all over the place

• Thread starter Bighead89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bighead89

Bighead89

3.5 weeks in.
The banana mango have a lot of nanners… don’t think much damage been done most still whole.
Chop down and toss or pick them out? Do they stop if I pick them all out or be a constant thing? No stranger to nanners, usually later but been awhile. It’s 2 out of 10 lights. Sucks; but that’s strain hunting.

(used to them in the past later in the cycle and a few, this is a lot)

if chop; I got 3 double tangie bananas in ten gallons that I could spread around and would be one plant a light. Rest are kinda scrogged in. One of those in ten gallon a light be worth running or just shut the lights down and leave the DTB under a single light?

Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Nanners all over the place at 3.5 weeks is a loser of a plant.

A nanner or two the last couple of weeks — you can stand by with tweezers if you're up for it.

Bighead89

Bighead89

The plant is no good. It's genetics can't give you sensimilia.
Agree with Ponky, if you are just strain hunting these genetics are wasting your resources.

deep down I figured. Had to cry a little over lost yield. I’ve had the strain before and it makes good flower but first time with this cut. Thinking extracts but rest of the rooms important and 4 weeks is a long time.

I got some nice strawberry and cream I know is a winner. Can maybe gently de-scrog and spread out to two per light to try to make up a little.

Nanners all over the place at 3.5 weeks is a loser of a plant.

A nanner or two the last couple of weeks — you can stand by with tweezers if you're up for it.

Started then made this post. I knew it was a nuts idea. The one thing that drives me nuts about growing is when you have issues like this there’s really nothing to do. It’s on its own schedule and you just have to wait till next cycle.

Ponky

Ponky

deep down I figured. Had to cry a little over lost yield. I’ve had the strain before and it makes good flower but first time with this cut. Thinking extracts but rest of the rooms important and 4 weeks is a long time.

I got some nice strawberry and cream I know is a winner. Can maybe gently de-scrog and spread out to two per light to try to make up a little.
Yeah if they're only half way they can fill the gap no problem. Especially 2 per.

Top Bottom