Nanolux New 1000 Watt Low Frequency Cmh Fixture Available Soon.

• Thread starter LilCervantes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LilCervantes

LilCervantes

Just passing the word along that a new 1000 watt true CMH Fixture by NANOLUX will be hitting the market soon.

This is what it will look like:
Nanolux1000wcmh

It's a DE but it's not the same as the Grower's Choice DE CMH's since growers choice only uses high frequency ballast for their 1000 watters.

Anyway just a heads up for anyone thinking about dabbling with some new CMH's in the future.

Cheers

P

PharmHand

Sure it's a 1000w? Looks like only 2 arc tubes, they 500w each?

LilCervantes

LilCervantes

− Quote
100% sure that they will advertise this unit as a 1000 watt low frequency CMH fixture.

If it's 2x 500 watt molded into one bulb doesn't matter to me it'll still draw 1k from the walls.

NANOLUX sent us an e-mail to my hydro store they also showcased the unit in Las Vegas last month.

worth keeping tabs on since it's a unique product at this moment.

Sure Grower's Choice makes a roughly 1k CMH bulb for DE fixtures but since just about ALL current 1k watt ballast are high frequency the CMH bulbs by grower's choice do not have a long life. Some have reported little as 4 weeks before the GC bulbs go out.

This NanoLux fixture will be made for DE CMH specifically.
The future is upon us.

cheers

cannabeans

cannabeans

Looks BADASS!
Will they run "cooler" as with the 315?

StandingRock

StandingRock

@DemonTrich Looks interesting, I wouldn’t mind having less fixtures hanging all over. I wonder what kind of footprint these will have.

LilCervantes

LilCervantes

They might be released as a 220+ V fixture.

I'm getting mixed messages from Nanolux about 120 volt compatibility.

Footprint is going to be a solid 5x5

heat: it's 1k watts it'll be a pretty hot light. AC will be a must, especially if you're running multiples.

StandingRock

StandingRock

Heard about these,going to watch a nano rep do a demo on this in a few days.i was told if he brings any extra samples I could have 2 of them :)

Any chance you or he have a photon flux meter and could do some readings at different areas and different heights? Or maybe he already has that data? I’m pretty excited about this. My 315s are nice but a double ended would really let me get some intense numbers.

sixstring

sixstring

I have a part meter I will take with me.i would assume they have done this.i would be more interested in the spectrum and uv numbers.been looking and waiting for growers choice to release the new 1000 watt but they still don't have lamps available for the fixtures which seems fishy to me so I said fuck em.gavita is also coming out with cmh fixtures in January from what I hear

LilCervantes

LilCervantes

+ Quote

I have the same suspicion about the 1k cmh grower's choice. Tried to get my hands on a test bulb but I didn't get one, swim did though and he claims great results but his bulb died after about 6 weeks.

Grower's Choice 630 DE's also misfire in some batches of some ballasts like the phantom by hydrofarm.

Know a handful of people that bought them and returned them the same week.

looking forward to seeing miracle gro's cmh fixture in january:)

cheers

:smoking::smoking::drunk2:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
+ Quote

I have the same suspicion about the 1k cmh grower's choice. Tried to get my hands on a test bulb but I didn't get one, swim did though and he claims great results but his bulb died after about 6 weeks.

Grower's Choice 630 DE's also misfire in some batches of some ballasts like the phantom by hydrofarm.

Know a handful of people that bought them and returned them the same week.

looking forward to seeing miracle gro's cmh fixture in january:)

cheers

:smoking::smoking::drunk2:
imo right now solistek offer the best cmh on the market

StandingRock

StandingRock

imo right now solistek offer the best cmh on the market
I’ve got solistek and they are awesome. Excellent UV and Spectrum. However getting readings above 600 on my par meter on an area larger than 2x2 isn’t going to happen. Still great fixtures for smaller grows though!

StandingRock

StandingRock

I have a part meter I will take with me.i would assume they have done this.i would be more interested in the spectrum and uv numbers.been looking and waiting for growers choice to release the new 1000 watt but they still don't have lamps available for the fixtures which seems fishy to me so I said fuck em.gavita is also coming out with cmh fixtures in January from what I hear

UV and Spectrum definitely! This 1000 watt could be the fixture us larger growers need. I’m definitely interested in Gavita too. Exciting times!

sixstring

sixstring

So this cmh demo was a fuckin waste of time.dude showed up with a fixture that looks just like their 1000w hps de lamp and no fuckin bulb so it was all fuckin talk and no action.on top of that he could not tell me when these will be available for sale.i said hey thanks for wasting my time,have a nice day I have snow to plow and cmh to buy from someone else lol.

B

Burned Haze

^ they should of hired me cause I would of been on my ass making those look like Best thing on the market and then some . If not your done cause this industry will gobble you up in a second .

You would think they would wanna show the bulbs and the true technology , everyone has seen the fucking reflectors ( they all look the same) . I bet they did not even have brochures or the info on it fully , did they have their other products there or operational ?

The company prolly spent tons of money on the rep to get there , the spot at the expo and then it’s sad with all that they can’t supply the info and products correctly to full explain it to the consumer ( DUH , why aren’t we getting sellers ? ) lol

I see that too often at expos, hydro events ,dispensaries they would rather throw a hottie with tits like I’m at hooters ( is that how You spell it) than present the information the actual product to me anymore ( so many times I see people that know 0% about their product or strains , why would I be attracted to buy from you ?) . I realize you have the right to sell/advertise your own way but if I’m buying my grow room or for my business I want to know the facts ( not her breasts)

I’m a grower ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
UC Quest

UC Quest

I am so excited to learn more about this next generation of 1000 watt DE CMH lamps.

I so hope these are game changers and on par or better than the Gavita DE fixtures …

Top Bottom