NCGA is still kicking

• Thread starter ncga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ncga

ncga

What a lonely time last weekend was, when instead of being at THE EVENT I was winding down a long years medical journey. C is finally improving so I could not let this go without doing a bit of celebration.

In the next few days I will be updating my OD thread and on that front it was the best in the last 8 years, fantastic dense plants. So to I thought I needed a break from caregiving and have a bit of a get together. Hope to hear from all my old friends and new ones. Thinking about 11/30 and 12/1. Not 100% back up to speed with the crew so will limit it to about 45 on sat and 30 people on Sunday.

With the good news from the neurologist yesterday I look forward to things getting back to normal and posting more.

I miss my garden friends

More info to come as Blaze and I work on the menu in the next few days.

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Dude! Good to see you! Glad to hear about C. Seamaiden and I would love to make it that weekend, but as you may know, we've got a lot of "crap" going on right now as well.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good to hear about C, we've been concerned. Not sure we can make the dates, though (honey, can we bug out of the company party...?). REALLY want to see people we haven't seen in many moons.

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Had I not made the commitment to attend it would've been possible. Seeing how all my employees are going to be there, IMHO I believe it wouldn't be very professional to say I/we attend and then not.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok. Damn it, timing is everything. Not Sunday, either..? NC, I think I can make Sunday but Dave's got this thing called a job.

Blaze

Blaze

Hope you can make it Sunday, been a while since we've gotten to hang out. Looking forward to cooking up some tasty food for everyone :)

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Hope you can make it Sunday, been a while since we've gotten to hang out. Looking forward to cooking up some tasty food for everyone :)
I can't. The drive there and back is simply too long. Anytime we do a 1 day "turnaround", we're getting back at 1AM or later and I have to be up around 5:30AM for work. If Sea goes, I'll just spend the day training in the gym as that'll be my last weekend before my half marathon. Wish I could, but it ain't in the cards for me this year.

ncga

ncga

Hope you can make one day at least. Well worked on the detail as listed and edited below for those not on the mailing list. Menu should be done by Tuesday.

Food *Fun * Harvest Delight Weekend
@*** Ranch

Book one or more days

Saturday November 30
Calling all friends of the Ranch and Fellow Foodies – experience the fruits of this years North coast harvest @the *** Ranch, Saturday November 30.

Taste + Enjoy the bounty of the season with old friends and new, as the talented *** Chefs offer up an amazing five course seasonal menu, paired with delicious wines and spliffs.

****And of course, no harvest meal is complete without dessert,
the 6th course,
our signature tainted munchies madness dessert buffet.

You are welcome to arrive around 1 pm
when we will begin serving light snacks and appetizers.

3:00 Pm rock out to the awesome music of

The band Snake Alley

7:00 Pm seated Dinner

Limited to 40 guests - so reserve early

Reservations with payment accepted until by November 26th.
$95.00 per guest ( $170 per couple )

Last minute reservations after November 26 will incur a 25% surcharge

Sunday December 1Stay over at local accomodations
or join in on sunday for the yearly
*** Ranch holiday meal
slow roasted succulent bourbon brined Turkey , mouthwatering Prime rib and all the trimmings.

Late lunch/early dinner – a full day of hanging at the ranch
and enjoying food fun and football
Holiday buffet will be served at: 7:30 pm
Bring your own bottle, soft drinks provided.
Limited to 30 guests
$45.00 ( 65.00 per couple )

Weekend special both meals

two guests: $200.00
one guest: $125.00

ncga

ncga

What a day Blaze and I had in the Kitchen , he is become one incredible Sous Chef. When I get the shopping list done will post. Also looking forward to all of this year harvest samples . I will be proud of some of my new crossed this year

Purple Zebra x Meno Pineapple
Killer Queen ( Vics orig) x Mendo Pineapple
AK47 x C99 ( via Tank Girl)
PZ Ripper
NC Diesel
Fugu Kush ( Motorebel )

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Dam sounds like some tasty food and herbs i wish i was there :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wish we could make it, NC, I'm really bummed we won't be able to this year. Damn company Christmas parties!

Logic, this man's parties, get-togethers, what have you, are events not to be missed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom