near harvest, plant not healthy, harvest or let her go longer

• Thread starter lvstealth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i have 4 plants, 2 are autos, 2 bag seed. the other three are doing ok.

this one has had issues since the beginning. i burned her roots and left her in the hot soil for a while, when it didnt improve i transplanted and new growth got better but she has always had those splotchy leaves that have never looked healthy. recently all the old splotchy stuff has died. now she looks ... not great. homely actually. looks like fall hit for her.

recently i have noticed some buds are getting some dying bits.

the trichomes are cloudy and some amber, not a lot. the pistils are mostly orange and many have shriveled but not all. still some white ones, but not a lot. and i dont think any new stuff has grown in a few days.

so, my question is, should i let it go longer or chop her so the buds dont get hurt.

other bag seed is still really green and has white pistils. one of the two autos has some orange pistile, but not ready and the other is all white pistils.

they are starting week 5 of flower. growing in super soil/bushdoctor.

Near harvest plant not healthy harvest or let her go longer

Near harvest plant not healthy harvest or let her go longer 2
Near harvest plant not healthy harvest or let her go longer 6
Near harvest plant not healthy harvest or let her go longer 4
Near harvest plant not healthy harvest or let her go longer 3

this is one of the small ones at the bottom, it at least has green leaves, lol
Near harvest plant not healthy harvest or let her go longer 5

growsince79

growsince79

Looks like they are still growing. I don't like seeing so much amber on unfinished buds. Tough call, but I'd wait and see what they look like in a week or 2.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i was just worried, the bud looks like it is starting to die like the leaves.

i lean toward waiting and seeing, but i dont want to over wait!
20210507 085515

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
looking a little better today. i was reviewing the temp history and some time in the night (their day) it climbed to 83f for a couple hours. none of the others seemed to care, but this one has been a problem child from the start (when i burned her roots)

ill keep a watch, but i will leave her be for now. thanks @growsince79!

20210508 092625
20210508 083316

BudBogart

BudBogart

If buds are drying out on the branches it will be very harsh and dry bud. I can’t tell by picture, just telling my experience.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
long gone, old post. buds werent dry, just leaves but i left her a couple weeks she only yielded 1.6 oz, but dried and cured well. no idea what strain it was, just bag seed. but i sort of think it was gg4. the flavor and all seemed that way.

for all the issues she had with the "accident" she turned out to be a good smoke just a small yield. and i learned a good lesson!

Top Bottom