Neccesary to flush nutes so often in DWC flowering (please read)

• Thread starter hydro8139
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hydro8139

hydro8139

I completely re done me set up I have 18 black 5 gal buckets tied together. black air line with 2 1750 GPH air pumps and a chiller keeping water at 64 degrees a watch PPM AND PH on a daily basis. My question is do I need to really flush once a week like I have been or would maybe every 2 be good..? These things are EATING I currently only have 6 plants on one side. (Doing 9 plants per months in Harvest) once it's fully going.. I'm topping a few gallons a day. So I guess I'm thinking that keeps things fresh.. I'm also putting some hydroguard in a cpl times a week 2ml per gal.. Everything looks and is going great now thanks to your guys help

Nugg

Nugg

2-3 weeks is fine..I have bad habit of only changing when I flip.well..i probably go a month....I hear that after awhile the plant takes what it wants and leaves the rest and could cause a build up on one certain element?

hydro8139

hydro8139

2-3 weeks is fine..I have bad habit of only changing when I flip.well..i probably go a month....I hear that after awhile the plant takes what it wants and leaves the rest and could cause a build up on one certain element?
That makes sense

Top Bottom