Nectar for the gods and coco/perlite mix.

• Thread starter Sinmuffin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sinmuffin

Sinmuffin

Hi there everyone. Newbie here. Just want some light to shine on this subject for me and if anyone is using the same line of nutes on cox mix. Just really nervous not to kill or burn my plants.
Using their spartan plan)

Any advice on feeding in this matter. I want to be careful not to burn my plants.

So far I have been going on this schedule

Day1 feed. Ph of 6.2 to 6.4
Day2 feed. Ph of 6.2 to 6.4.
Day3. Water ph of 6.2
Repeat.

I have done good amount of research and I like the brand a lot. But they seem to be focused on soil more then coco mix.

Thank you for info in advance.

Galvatron

Galvatron

For video presentation on using this product line, check out the OGCfam show on youtube.
Also, there is documentation called "The Unofficial NFTG Growers Bible." Get it!
Unfortunately, it is too large to upload here but can be downloaded from a Farcebook group called "Nectar for the Gods Growers"
I created a fake profile there so I could download it and learn from the Nectar Assassins in the group. My profile was shut down because I didn't make comments or post anything.
I put the file up here:

greenscholar

greenscholar

Nectar is a pain in the ass to get good results, imho. But no I haven’t ever tried in coco just soil. I wouldn’t be afraid of burning from what I’ve seen using it they always want more than the feed chart.

Sinmuffin

Sinmuffin

Nectar is a pain in the ass to get good results, imho. But no I haven’t ever tried in coco just soil. I wouldn’t be afraid of burning from what I’ve seen using it they always want more than the feed chart.
No way? You be the first person that gave nectar a bad review.

Everyone says. It’s hard to burn ur plants with nectar.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yep. I just flushed and switched back to salts. Dont do it. You cant daily feed coco with nftg. Its so gummy that it gunks up the coco. I just attempted it and regretting how much time i lost. Run it in some soil if you already have the line on hand. imo.

greenscholar

greenscholar

They claim the slf 100 will prevent the gum up from the hurc, but I found in didnt.

Top Bottom