Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This run im gunna change it up once again juss 4 fun...Im trying a organic run this time.. I was inspired by BaBa G & his nectar grow log hes a big organic guy & says the nectar line is nice.. ive tried BaBa's sample of cherry pie grown in soil vs nectar for the gods & the nectar grown bud was very nice & extra sticky so that got me excited..

I sent Nectar 4 the Gods a email & said im interested in there nute line & Owner Scott responded super fast telling me if I cover shipping he would send me some samples.. it was $20 to ship 2 my house & Scott sent out the pack a day b4 I sent him the money <<<Super kool of him.. my pack was gunna get 2 me on a friday & it never came so I checked tracking & it said delivered<<WTF !!! I instantly sent scott another email & said we go a issue >>> he said no worries & sent another pack.. kool guy.. long story short it was a mix up & I got both boxes... I told scott & he said fuck it no worries.. have fun running the nutes>>>> YESSSSS!!!
Now im extra pumped up 2 run this nute line..

Any issues at Nectar for the Gods gets handled ASAP even if its free nutes they handle there shit & take care of there people.. very kool company!!

This is whats in 1 case
Nectar for the gods
Nectar for the gods 2

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im using Black Gold soil 4 this test.. im growing Cookies OGKB, Animal Cookies, Forum & 1 platinum cookies & 1 True OG Kush.. I had the OGKB's already pre vegged in2 nice size plants but everything els was in lil beer cups. . I transplanted everything in my 3 gal smart pots & usually dont feed any nutes juss plain water.. I was so excited about the new nutes & its said 2 b hard 2 burn ur plants with this line so I gave them there 1st dose even tho I no I shouldnt do it..

Power OG

Power OG

love this Nectar fir the Gods! my plants love it to, after every feed with nfg, they reek to high heaven. thid is my 1st round with it but im impressed and the costumer service is a super A+, which is real nice bonus. great luck Goo tou gonna kill it with the Nectar.
Respect
TMB

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I used there feeding chart early veg as my base line 2 figure out what 2 watch out 4<<< like shit with high ppms.

I checked each nute 1 by 1 with my ppm meter 2 see the ppms of each nute when added in2 a gal of water

The Medusas Magic is the only thing with pretty high ppms at 1 tsp per gal is like 300 ppm

Demeters At 1 tsp per gal is around 160

Gaia at 2 tsp per gal like the chart asks 4 is like 120 ppm

Everything els is 0 ppm or very low like 10-20 ppms
When mixing the low feed early veg its actually pretty hot at over 600 ppms so I added more water till I hit 420 ppm.. I know my bigger plants can take 420 rite now but my fresh transplants only get water but I still wanted 2 see the line in action so I said all or nuthin im gunna take a giant risk & feed the lil 1's now at 420 ppm.. the next day I expected 2 see some sad plants bcuz there 2 young 2 eat now but all I seen was very very tiny leaf twist & some light leaf slump like if it wanted water.. I was like WHOA the plants r happy juss a tiny bit surprised at the early food but they took it.. a few days later I tryed the bloom Chaos & I was a bit afraid 2 try it bcuz they said u should up ur HH when using the bloom chaos I uped the HH to 2 tsp per gal & added the Aphrodites at 1 tsp per gal watered that in2 the soil & foliar sprayed with the chaos & again the plants fuckin loved it.. after around a week of nectar & no stopping in veg they juss kept growing like nuthin changed.. I flipped them last night & now is the true test lets see how this line does in flower

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I can already tell this is gunna b a tuff grow log bcuz of all the crazy names of the bottles I have 2 keep going back 2 double check how the fuck 2 spell the crazy name<<<<>> its fuckin wit my flow.. it stops my thought pattern bcuz i have 2 stop & check juss 2 spell a word... grrrrr!!!

Power OG

Power OG

i feel the same way Goo, i flipped a week ago tomorrow, and im loving everything about the line so far and the plants are as well. Best of luck & i know you gonna smash it this round to,you always do bro!
Repect
TMB

Tnelz

Tnelz

This run im gunna change it up once again juss 4 fun...Im trying a organic run this time.. I was inspired by BaBa G & his nectar grow log hes a big organic guy & says the nectar line is nice.. ive tried BaBa's sample of cherry pie grown in soil vs nectar for the gods & the nectar grown bud was very nice & extra sticky so that got me excited..

I sent Nectar 4 the Gods a email & said im interested in there nute line & Owner Scott responded super fast telling me if I cover shipping he would send me some samples.. it was $20 to ship 2 my house & Scott sent out the pack a day b4 I sent him the money <<<Super kool of him.. my pack was gunna get 2 me on a friday & it never came so I checked tracking & it said delivered<<WTF !!! I instantly sent scott another email & said we go a issue >>> he said no worries & sent another pack.. kool guy.. long story short it was a mix up & I got both boxes... I told scott & he said fuck it no worries.. have fun running the nutes>>>> YESSSSS!!!
Now im extra pumped up 2 run this nute line..

Any issues at Nectar for the Gods gets handled ASAP even if its free nutes they handle there shit & take care of there people.. very kool company!!

This is whats in 1 caseView attachment 402292View attachment 402293
Best sample going. Lol. Scott is a real attentive dude. Answers emails quick with legit info. Good luck.

Tmb

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
They sure did blast off
I planted this room and I decided to use Nectar for veg since I had some left and since they kept looking happy I kept giving them nectar and now am blowing through 5 gallon herc harvy almost! lol

I'm doing one normal watering a week of my usual and nectar on all other waterings, so far so good! Here is the MALILA 28 days here in this snapshot :D Sorry for the derail Goo but it is a Nectar post :happy:

IMG 5604

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I planted this room and I decided to use Nectar for veg since I had some left and since they kept looking happy I kept giving them nectar and now am blowing through 5 gallon herc harvy almost! lol

I'm doing one normal watering a week of my usual and nectar on all other waterings, so far so good! Here is the MALILA 28 days here in this snapshot :D Sorry for the derail Goo but it is a Nectar post :happy:

View attachment 402388
All good over here >>> its nectar related
Thats a grip of HH 2 run threw.. whoa.. they do look very happy

Tnelz

Tnelz

View attachment 402388
Looking sick baba!

Tmb

Top Bottom