need 4x4 veg only led light recommendation.

• Thread starter Flowerpower209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flowerpower209

Flowerpower209

Hello i'm looking for a good cheap recommendation for a led light setup for veg room. double stacked 4x8 flood trays running hydro. This is Veg only footprint not looking to flower with these. Have about 2-3 feet of space between plants and lights possible. I was looking at Mars Hydro ts1000 nd the Hlg 100, but thinking i maybe need something more powerful like the ts2000 or viparspectre p1500? any recommendation are helpful. need 16 total

Thc.Grower20

Thc.Grower20

I dont know that much but a good veg light I have seen is a hydrofarm agro brite t5 h.o. like 200 bucks for 4 ft 8 bulb

Thc.Grower20

Thc.Grower20

Hello i'm looking for a good cheap recommendation for a led light setup for veg room. double stacked 4x8 flood trays running hydro. This is Veg only footprint not looking to flower with these. Have about 2-3 feet of space between plants and lights possible. I was looking at Mars Hydro ts1000 nd the Hlg 100, but thinking i maybe need something more powerful like the ts2000 or viparspectre p1500? any recommendation are helpful. need 16 total
My bad you said led

threatco

threatco

A Chinese quantum board with 4000k Samsung diodes. 2 or 3 240w units should do it i think.

Flowerpower209

Flowerpower209

A Chinese quantum board with 4000k Samsung diodes. 2 or 3 240w units should do it i think.
Where would I order these lights? I’m really time pressed as I need to get these within the next week at least half.

threatco

threatco

Where would I order these lights? I’m really time pressed as I need to get these within the next week at least half.

The old Triangle.

Good. Cheap. Fast. Never can have all three haha

Something like this is what I would suggest if you could wait 4 weeks.

If you Want Good and Fast I would go with an SF-2000.

Much more expensive for effectively the same light. But you will get it fast and with local support.

If you want cheap and quick, than I am not sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom