Need a 2nd opinion, mid-range knowledge needed

• Thread starter TwitchVee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TwitchVee

TwitchVee

So these are autos and they were in some 85f temps through life until today, the new portable AC is maintaining 79-80F with my lighting. I have some minimal heat/leaf burn and some of the very tips of the bud leaves in photos I took (100x) showed the little leaves coming out of the buds with some purple/dark at the very tip, seems like it damaged trichomes at that little microscopic part of the leaf because the trichomes are pointy instead of having the bulb at the ends, and because of that i'm curious now that i'm seeing a few amber trichs in there if I should start flushing(still early, of course) or if I have time to finish with some potassium/maxi(or would it do any good?)

day after tomorrow is the beginning of week 9/pineapple express #2/auto fem/5x5/sf7000 + g8LED supplemental red 90w

Need a 2nd opinion mid range knowledge needed
Need a 2nd opinion mid range knowledge needed 2
Need a 2nd opinion mid range knowledge needed 3
Need a 2nd opinion mid range knowledge needed 4
Need a 2nd opinion mid range knowledge needed 5
Last edited:
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

still need an answer here, really don't have time to wait
I'm no expert but grown my fair share of autos and considering you have pineapple express going im pretty sure the sativa in it makes it trail on a little past 10 weeks, you might have some trichs that are maturing earlier because of the heat atress i guess it all depends on the media your running if your in soil id start flushing now coco id hit em with one last low dose phosphorus feeding and then flush for the remaining 5 days let em ride they'll be okay

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

I'm no expert but grown my fair share of autos and considering you have pineapple express going im pretty sure the sativa in it makes it trail on a little past 10 weeks, you might have some trichs that are maturing earlier because of the heat atress i guess it all depends on the media your running if your in soil id start flushing now coco id hit em with one last low dose phosphorus feeding and then flush for the remaining 5 days let em ride they'll be okay
Thanks, I am in soil just trying to really determine if my trichomes are 'ready' or'damaged, degraded/pointless to fatten and finish with potassium) and the reason being i've been using Big Up Power flower stacker, sweet and sticky for around two weeks(0-33-23), but my buds look almost mature on one(trichomes are still clear) and the one you see all that amber in doesn't look nearly as ready, but they went down at the same time and the one with denser nugs and clear tichs was LST'd lol kinda went nuts for my first indoor/good genetics. Still a lot of white hairs, i know i'm hard to follow

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Thanks, I am in soil just trying to really determine if my trichomes are 'ready' or'damaged, degraded/pointless to fatten and finish with potassium) and the reason being i've been using Big Up Power flower stacker, sweet and sticky for around two weeks(0-33-23), but my buds look almost mature on one(trichomes are still clear) and the one you see all that amber in doesn't look nearly as ready, but they went down at the same time and the one with denser nugs and clear tichs was LST'd lol kinda went nuts for my first indoor/good genetics. Still a lot of white hairs, i know i'm hard to follow
Yeah in that case man id just use plain water and some micros/molasses included wouldnt hurt and let em ride for a week or two more till you get yellowing and half amber if that's what your looking for personally I wouldn't go blasting em with potassium this late in soil because you'll never flush all that out in time and end up with some harsh smoke from too much potass.

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Yeah in that case man id just use plain water and some micros/molasses included wouldnt hurt and let em ride for a week or two more till you get yellowing and half amber if that's what your looking for personally I wouldn't go blasting em with potassium this late in soil because you'll never flush all that out in time and end up with some harsh smoke from too much potass.
I'm glad you said that, cause I was about to hit them with straight up flower stacker/sweet and sticky and some calmag. I haven't managed to get the pics of the other one to upload yet but for that one i will begin the flush, thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom