Need A Check Up Doc!

• Thread starter MacE2W
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MacE2W

MacE2W

So I supercropped her yesterday and about 3 branches were open from the bend points so I taped them up but it looks like 2 of my leaves are dying plz tell me what's up thx

Need a check up doc
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So I supercropped her yesterday and about 3 branches were open from the bend points so I taped them up but it looks like 2 of my leaves are dying plz tell me what's up thx
Next time go gentler so you don't actually break the stem's exterior. ;)

MacE2W

MacE2W

Looks good. Get that tape off there and prune off the 2 big dying leaves.
What does that mean to "prune"? I know it's cutting the plant but is it a certain way of doing it or basically take off what's dead stuff however i want? Like the whole top/fim thing

MacE2W

MacE2W

Next time go gentler so you don't actually break the stem's exterior. ;)
I thought I was being gentle she was putting up a fight lol it was not woody or did I hear a snap noise like I read and watched on YouTube my branches were like celery but of course smaller I heard a noise from putting pressure but it didn't stay down so I figured it wasn't broken enough but how long til I can switch to flower it's week 3 today and I cropped her yesterday I was thinking 1week on week 4

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would wait before putting her in flower, you want to see some recovery from the supercropping, a little more growth on the parts that are yet to turn up towards the light.

Did you just pinch, or pinch and bend? Try just pinching on a plant that young.

MacE2W

MacE2W

I would wait before putting her in flower, you want to see some recovery from the supercropping, a little more growth on the parts that are yet to turn up towards the light.

Did you just pinch, or pinch and bend? Try just pinching on a plant that young.
Lol I pinched and bended it it wouldn't stay down so I twisted back and forth between my fingers I seen that in a YouTube video

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Lol I pinched and bended it it wouldn't stay down so I twisted back and forth between my fingers I seen that in a YouTube video
The maturity of the plant and stems you're trying to supercrop really makes a huge difference here. EG, male Skunk #1, I have to get down really hard to get his ass supercropped, and even then, even when I break through the stem, he rights it back up, grow a knot over the spot where I bent him and he's back growing into the light. Fucker.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I like the Indian burn technique over the pinch and bend. A lot less breakage. Plants that have never been topped will fight to stay apically dominant IME.

MacE2W

MacE2W

Hey guys plz lmk if u would do something different I wanna try a little bit of every1s techniques

MacE2W

MacE2W

So how exactly do I remove dead leaves I know I can't just pull them off

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I pinch them off with my fingernail. What you don't want to do is leave a raggedy wound. If you don't have fingernails, clip with scissors.

MacE2W

MacE2W

I pinch them off with my fingernail. What you don't want to do is leave a raggedy wound. If you don't have fingernails, clip with scissors.
The only brand new sharp items I have are box cutters would that be good enough?

Top Bottom