Need a little helpšŸ£

• Thread starter smeagol265
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smeagol265

Money maker from seedsman. I planted this lady 08-08-19. She is 90 days old. FF happy frog f2f trio 1000 watt vander led full spectrum grow light. Room temp about 75 th 25% humidity always. About 5% Amber trichomes about 50-50 brown and white hair. This lady has extream foxtailing. I know it is common in this strain but is this much foxtailing going to hurt my crop or is it ok. I don't think the plant has light stress or heat stress so if some of you kind folks can point me in the direction I should go I would be very grateful.. Should I let her grow or chop her down? ThanksšŸ£

Need a little help
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i cant even see the pic ,depends on what you like,couch loc or speedy high,i like a speedy high were i can still do things and talk to folks during the day,so about 5% amber be just about right,but 10 would be the sweet spot for me,50 50 brown and white hair you say,with 5% amber showing you might be to late and it growing more white or another week will brown them out,fox tail is pretty standard with led light in my opinion only,but really it your call,like i say i like all cloudy about 10% amber were i can still meangil with folks,i dont dig couch loc at all

S

smeagol265

i cant even see the pic ,depends on what you like,couch loc or speedy high,i like a speedy high were i can still do things and talk to folks during the day,so about 5% amber be just about right,but 10 would be the sweet spot for me,50 50 brown and white hair you say,with 5% amber showing you might be to late and it growing more white or another week will brown them out,fox tail is pretty standard with led light in my opinion only,but really it your call,like i say i like all cloudy about 10% amber were i can still meangil with folks,i dont dig couch loc at all
ThanksšŸ£

Top Bottom