need a little help pleasešŸ£

• Thread starter smeagol265
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smeagol265

Northern lights fem. Not auto. Put in ff happy frog 08-01-2019. Ff trio 1000 watt vander led grow light. Started out lights on 12-12 from beginning to now. She is about 14 weeks old. Trichomes are white maybe 15% Amber. I understood these should harvest from seed to harvest about 7 to 10 weeks. Anyone got any input on when I should take this lady up. Thank you.

Need a little help please
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

15% amber i take it now,i dont go by dates and prefer about 10% amber myself,i would also check more than the top for results too,if you dont have a loupe and like to get shit faced wait to they all turn color and harvest,either way to you make your mind up i wouldnt feed it anything else

S

smeagol265

15% amber i take it now,i dont go by dates and prefer about 10% amber myself,i would also check more than the top for results too,if you dont have a loupe and like to get shit faced wait to they all turn color and harvest,either way to you make your mind up i wouldnt feed it anything else
I have a loupe and the trichomes that I look at is about the center of the top bud. This is only my 3rd grow but thanks to folks like you I am learning.šŸ˜€ thank you very much.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have a loupe and the trichomes that I look at is about the center of the top bud. This is only my 3rd grow but thanks to folks like you I am learning.šŸ˜€ thank you very much.
ya check them lower buds too,if you find there not ready ,those at the top can be harvest and the others later,folk do it all the time,i just dont like much amber,i dont like a high were i just sit around,i like a more easier way to talk to folk buzz just right were your buzzing they dont know it ,so about 10% max i will go ,but mainly like the speedy buzz for extra energy myself,i running a little low on that these days hahahah

H

hawkman

generally Norther light is a 8 weeker's (-/+) hey; here is were to go "seedfinders.eu" it has a list of over 15,000 different strains ans breeders a GREAT reference site - as long as you know the breeder you are in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Hunting - also have pictured grows and reviews/comments of fellow cultivators. and I'm sure you might plug in your comment, ect ) you will see what I mean - Peace

S

smeagol265

My seeds came from seedsman. They were free when I bought some moneymaker seeds. I have 2 of them That's . 8 weeks old and they are beautiful. Thanks for the info. šŸ˜€
generally Norther light is a 8 weeker's (-/+) hey; here is were to go "seedfinders.eu" it has a list of over 15,000 different strains ans breeders a GREAT reference site - as long as you know the breeder you are in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Hunting - also have pictured grows and reviews/comments of fellow cultivators. and I'm sure you might plug in your comment, ect ) you will see what I mean - Peace

S

smeagol265

ya check them lower buds too,if you find there not ready ,those at the top can be harvest and the others later,folk do it all the time,i just dont like much amber,i dont like a high were i just sit around,i like a more easier way to talk to folk buzz just right were your buzzing they dont know it ,so about 10% max i will go ,but mainly like the speedy buzz for extra energy myself,i running a little low on that these days hahahah
I understand about the buzzz. I am learning to grow indoors this is my 3rd indoor. I have grown outside for over 40 years but at 64 yrs I had to keep things a little closer to home instead of going out in the woods everyday to take care of them. I like a speedy buzz but my other half likes a shitface buzz. Thanks for the info.šŸ˜

H

hawkman

My seeds came from seedsman. They were free when I bought some moneymaker seeds. I have 2 of them That's . 8 weeks old and they are beautiful. Thanks for the info. šŸ˜€
seedman is in the top ten banks believe it's #2 out of 100 banks (ref: Best Seed Bank.com) and I always use seedfinders

S

smeagol265

seedman is in the top ten banks believe it's #2 out of 100 banks (ref: Best Seed Bank.com) and I always use seedfinders
I do agree. I sometimes buy from nirvanaseeds, they have a few seeds I like to grow.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Nice harvest, let us know about the smell, taste, and high after you get it dried out.

S

smeagol265

[Thanks. I will let you know in about 4 weeks. This plant won't be over 2.5 oz. I'm learning to keep them small due to the fact my grow room is only 5ftx7ftx6.6th high.šŸ£QUOTE="Hidd3nGr0w, post: 2315122, member: 109190"]
Nice harvest, let us know about the smell, taste, and high after you get it dried out.
[/QUOTE]

S

smeagol265

Maybe start a journal, Could be journal of the year....haha
Sorry. Their won't be a journal. This is only my 3rd indoor grow. Its sorta small but I gotta keep them small. My room is small. My first grow got all way to the top of the room. I'm learning.šŸ£

S

smeagol265

I took that lady this morning at 6 am. Looks like 2.5 to 3 ozs after dry and cure. Thanks for the heads up. My wife likes total shitface smoke but I can't smoke and sit and look at the walls. Folks like you sure help us beginner's.

Moshmen

Moshmen

More amber means more couch lock ,

Latest posts

Top Bottom