Need a little help

• Thread starter thcgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thcgirl

I am growing outdoor gelato 41. Started in late April leaves were all 5 points, now the plants have 3 to 1 point. What is going on and how do I fix it?

BigCube

BigCube

Is this an auto? I don t see any obvious deficiencies or pest problems. It may just be genetic. Hope someone else can chime in.

BigCube

BigCube

I'm not positive from those pictures but the first picture looks like a male plant, or maybe a hermie?

I also thought herm, but can't see any clear nanners.

I wouldn't worry too much about the leaf count. It looks healthy enough. Could just be genetics.

Look out for nanners, aka balls aka pollen sacks. It does have a hermie look about it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would agree reveg. Stress might have herm'd her? Hard for me to see on my phone with my tired old eyes. Glasses coming Sunday lol.

T

thcgirl

Thanks guys for your insight. We'll ride it out. I'll post some more pictures in a couple weeks. We just started bloom regiment. Plants look healthy. Their starting to bud on the inside. The leaf growth is something new to us never seen that before and like I said we grew indoor of the same strain and leaves were 5 fingers🤷‍♀️

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
My eyes are npretty lousy too, but when I see lobe counts on the leaves changing, it is usually telling me that the plant is changing modes, either re-vegging, or sometimes flowering, although flowering doesn't usually change the lobe count as often.

Madbud

Madbud

Thanks guys for your insight. We'll ride it out. I'll post some more pictures in a couple weeks. We just started bloom regiment. Plants look healthy. Their starting to bud on the inside. The leaf growth is something new to us never seen that before and like I said we grew indoor of the same strain and leaves were 5 fingers🤷‍♀️
Its common when a plant is started indoors with more than 15 hours of light and gets moved outside before June. It gets confused by the longer darkness period and flowers too early. To move it outside in April-May, keep the lights 12/12 indoors. If you catch reveg earlier you can keep it in flower by light deprivation but now shes deep into veg and will start flowering again in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom