Need a little History on Herijuana

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Mota I have been wanting this one from when Steve T release them. I was hoping they would get more stable but Steve went gold hunting and did not make any more, will you ever release any more of these? if you do let old Sapp know.

Shoot me a pm SAPP.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I will try hard to get some shots up of the 7 heritage girls I have in selection. Couple of tall ladies, and most others are nice bushy numbers. One is really stretchy and has tiny nuts on massive node stretch.

All covered and have that heri smell. All really dense.

The 2 rom heri I have also looked fantastic. More of an open structure.

S

SourBubba

I think Herouana and herijuana get mixed up all the time. The herouana (think thats how its spelled?) is supposedly an oldskool NL/Hashplant if i remember right.

Mota do you think its possible that the "herouana" Jason King talks about in the Cannabible is really just a version of the herijuana we know today? I dont have the cannabible in front of me but it seems like Jason King said he thought it was an old school NL/HP, which might just be his speculation. It just doesn't seem like there would be a Herouana and a Herijuana that have different lineage but both have the same legendary indica stone. I have a feeling Jason King got a sample of Woodhorse's Herijuana and he wasn't sure how to spell it so he made it "herouana" in the cannabible and when he said oldschool nl/hp that was just a guess. If anyone can confirm or deny this that would be great or if anyone knows there is def a "herouana" strain out there let us know. Thanks -SB

Oh and if someone has Jason King's description of the "herouana" from the cannabible and can post it up that would be great!

S

SourBubba

Whats up Masses! Can you post what Jason King says about herouana in Cannabible 1 or 2. Im trying to figure out if the strain he is calling herouana was really Steve Tuck's herijuana. The names and descriptions are so similar I feel like they must have been the same thing. Id really like to get to the bottom of this....Is there a Herouana or are they all really Herijuana????

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Mota please please please drop some Herijuana it's on my top 5 of strains I want
More than any thing please ;^) I really what that in my line up of dank

S

SourBubba

Can anybody help with the Herijuana vs. Herouana discussion??

J

JJP53

Does anyone know if there are any differences between Mota's and Sannies versions of Herijuana

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Does anyone know if there are any differences between Mota's and Sannies versions of Herijuana

here ya go:
This plant originates from Woodhorse and was perfected in a selection by Motarebel. Sannie and Motarebel share their precious genetics, and since Motarebel is unable to breed marijuana seeds for himself at the moment, Sannie continues his work with a new selection of Herijuana
I received the seeds in 2006 and first grew them two cycles to get to know the strain. Then we selected the best pheno's to produce our first batch of Herijuana seeds. From this first generation we selected an exceptional male which proved to be the perfect match for our original mother. So these seeds are the back-cross of this male and my original mother.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
JJP53
Mota has this is where his seed stock came from.

J

JJP53

So basically Woodhorse, Motarebel and Sannies versions have the same genes

2DogWalker

wow thats a cool history, and of the one strain that has totally captivated me since I first bought a cannabible. I remember reading his description just thinking this is the one for me. Well hopefully the Ronnie James "DIO" have some nice Heri Leaning phenos out of your (Heri x RMH Cross).... But I must admit I would still love to pop a pack of Motarebel straight Herijuana Just to see what shes all about..I was so tempted to order the last one off cannacollective....Oh well hopefully they'll come around again :)

2Dog

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
When my plants come down on 63 days which is 2 weeks away I will post some shots. I have 5 mot a heir females and one sannie. Tbh, the sannie whilst similar to the others has a much bigger yield and a slightly generic Dutch skunk smell which worries me it may be a cross. I did not pop the sannie offering as it was gifted to me from a mate.

But I have 2 taller ladies that develop nice big long fat colas and lots of full side branching,

One that grows lovely jugs which is what I am used to in heri. Another in-between the tall and bushy ines, then this single pheno that grow one central stem, very stall horrible nodal gaps and no ug bigger than my thumb nail, smallest yielding plant I have ever run, and she is full of seed somehow, did not see any nanners, so think she may be a freak that needs killing. You just know the massive 2 grams that I will probably yield from that plant will be the most potent of the lot.

They also have a lovely smell. People say heri doesn't smell. Well good luck running a pack without odor control, these smell very hashy and clearly of the sweet mj.

Venom818

Venom818

When my plants come down on 63 days which is 2 weeks away I will post some shots. I have 5 mot a heir females and one sannie. Tbh, the sannie whilst similar to the others has a much bigger yield and a slightly generic Dutch skunk smell which worries me it may be a cross. I did not pop the sannie offering as it was gifted to me from a mate.

But I have 2 taller ladies that develop nice big long fat colas and lots of full side branching,

One that grows lovely jugs which is what I am used to in heri. Another in-between the tall and bushy ines, then this single pheno that grow one central stem, very stall horrible nodal gaps and no ug bigger than my thumb nail, smallest yielding plant I have ever run, and she is full of seed somehow, did not see any nanners, so think she may be a freak that needs killing. You just know the massive 2 grams that I will probably yield from that plant will be the most potent of the lot.

They also have a lovely smell. People say heri doesn't smell. Well good luck running a pack without odor control, these smell very hashy and clearly of the sweet mj.

wait are you saying that the sannie's heri has a dutch skunky smell ?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
My so called sannie heri has def a heri smell but with an added sweet skunky ness. Also at day 47 she has the biggest buds and by far is the most mature being pretty much done, where as the there is barely a brown hair on any of the others.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

My so called sannie heri has def a heri smell but with an added sweet skunky ness. Also at day 47 she has the biggest buds and by far is the most mature being pretty much done, where as the there is barely a brown hair on any of the others.

I chose this pheno for my keepr as well out of a 10-pack I got from Sannie. Totally covered in trichs and hardly any hairs at all, but the hairs she does have is all dead at about 47-49.

Top Bottom