Need Advice. 2 weeks into flower and i don't know what to cut. Introduced SCROG late!! Will my Scooby Snacks be all popcorn buds?

• Thread starter Sams0n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sams0n

Sams0n

This is my first grow. I mistakenly did not top my Scooby Snacks, and allowed it to grow way too tall. It has about 20+ tops, and i had to bend it almost in half to get it to fit with my other two females inside my tent, which i did control. As a result from bending the SS with already long branches, it exposed alot of the inner branches, and therefore flowering all along the branches. I guess my question would be, is this detrimental to my potency/yield, by allowing these new sites to flower? Should i remove these now, and will they take away energy from the main cola at the end of the branch? I assume they will be popcorn buds, and I've been told they are undesirable. Should i do anymore stem pruning based on the pictures below? Or please god, tell me i'm doing great. Any advice for future and current grows, is all welcome and appreciated. In my flower tent right now I have 3 girls, the big Scooby Snacks, and two Kaya 47's (weird strain).

Need advice 2 weeks into flower and i dont know what to cut introduced scrog late  will my sco
Need advice 2 weeks into flower and i dont know what to cut introduced scrog late  will my sc
Need advice 2 weeks into flower and i dont know what to cut introduced scrog late  will my sc
waincox

waincox

More colas = more weed as long as they all get plenty of light 🍻

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If it were me I’d defoliate the stuff close to the main stalk as that will all be larf with little development and will impede air flow. It looks like you’re past the stretch which is where most of the scrog magic happens so you’ll just have to ride this out and hope for the best. Next time I’d Veg them a little longer and then switch and bend in order to create an even canopy while they are stretching. Once they stop stretching the budding begins and you’ll be stuck with whatever canopy you have at that time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom