Need advice for the second try

• Thread starter GokugunZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GokugunZ

GokugunZ

Hi everyone,
My friend and I planted our second seed after quite a year.
The first try didn't do so well, after she blossomed, she had 2 months for the vegetative phase, then we forced her to flourish cuz we hadn't more time to go, but she died.
Now the one in the photo is the new one,
Plant date 03.15.21
Blossom date 03.18.21
And today here she is, her name is Serafina.
Tonight we gave her 0.2g of mycorrhiza to help her to grow more roots.
We don't know what variety of seed is, so we don't totally know what should we do.
Can you guys please give us some advice to let grow a generic plant?
Thx

Need advice for the second try
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Serafina might enjoy a bit more soil, she has grown a bit lanky.

direct sunlight through a window? or taking her out of doors for the day?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

This plant has not "blossomed," it just came out of the ground. Blossoming is when the plant flowers.

It needs more light. If it doesn't get it, expect it to flop over in another few days.

Madbud

Madbud

Looks like tou added more medium to support it, what are you growing in? Its small but thats lack of light. A simple led light bulb works, or a flourescent tube.

Cookoo4Coco

Cookoo4Coco

Quite a month after we planted the seed, how is she going?

Im no expert but it seems like shes growing rather slow.
I think she would like more light....
It my understanding you set her outside during the day as your light source?
Well id try a sunnyer spot or suplementing with a few hours of artificial light inside before bed
even a desk lamp would do doesn't have to be fancy. But a few shop lights or a dedicated Veg light would be better

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

You need to supply her with better direct light as its been mentioned, thats the reason shes stretching like that in search of light 🦒 she is growing abit slow, might be due to much watering judging by the look of her leaves. Shes still trying to develop roots so keep your watering to a minimum especially in soil until she starts to drink more

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You need to supply her with better direct light as its been mentioned, thats the reason shes stretching like that in search of light 🦒 she is growing abit slow, might be due to much watering judging by the look of her leaves. Shes still trying to develop roots so keep your watering to a minimum especially in soil until she starts to drink more
+1

Latest posts

Top Bottom