Need advice on dying plants

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

Father in law plants was dying due to growing with other plants root didn't have a place to grow so I took healty parts off that was left any suggestions on if can bring back to life any he said he can't remember if it's sour diesel or what he just had a lot of good seed and just planted them but died when he put a plant stick in them said seem like the sun burned them up..so I'm tryin to clone them like I did a previous plant...any advuce

Need advice on dying plants
Need advice on dying plants 2
Need advice on dying plants 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Father in law plants was dying due to growing with other plants root didn't have a place to grow so I took healty parts off that was left any suggestions on if can bring back to life any he said he can't remember if it's sour diesel or what he just had a lot of good seed and just planted them but died when he put a plant stick in them said seem like the sun burned them up..so I'm tryin to clone them like I did a previous plant...any advuce
give it a go cloning, looks like they are flowering so be patient for it to root as it can take up to 4-6 weeks to convert back to veg growth.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

1 pic looks messed up but the others do not look like there dieing, check ph cut back on nutes and let them alone.

Moeboi

Moeboi

1 pic looks messed up but the others do not look like there dieing, check ph cut back on nutes and let them alone.
I just added them to water last night..father in law was throwing them out so I kept them..what light schedule should put them on he was growing outside I'm growing inside right now until next month buti have other plants in my grow tent on 12/12 should I put them on veg lighting or with the 12/12

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I just added them to water last night..father in law was throwing them out so I kept them..what light schedule should put them on he was growing outside I'm growing inside right now until next month buti have other plants in my grow tent on 12/12 should I put them on veg lighting or with the 12/12
veg light

Latest posts

Top Bottom