Need advice on feeding please

• Thread starter StarLord PQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StarLord PQ

Hi
I need to find out how often I should feed with your iguana Juice Grow. Below is what I have and setup and how much I'm feeding. I've search all over for some kind of idea and asked the idiot makers of it. I would really appreciate some kind of input. If I can feed more and more often I don't want to miss that opportunity. It's my first grow season.

10 gallon grow bags in a green house in potting mix with peat moss 5-1.

3 flowering
12 still in veggie

7 ml iguana Juice per gallon on veggies
15 ml iguana Juice per gallon on flowering

I've been feeding 300ml per plant about every 3 days
Just to give a visual idea

Need advice on feeding please
Need advice on feeding please 2
Need advice on feeding please 3
Need advice on feeding please 4
Last edited:
roach

roach

Look at your plants, do they look healthy? if yes follow the standard dosage the company advice. If they look pale use more, and if they are really dark use a little less.

If you are a new grower it's better to use a little less, its far worse to overfertilize than underfertilize.

But no one can tell you exactly how much to feed them, all plants are different (even from the same pack of seeds), some plants can take a lot of fertilizer, and some plants don't like fertilizer at all, so all you can do is look at your plants and react to that.

S

StarLord PQ

Look at your plants, do they look healthy? if yes follow the standard dosage the company advice. If they look pale use more, and if they are really dark use a little less.

If you are a new grower it's better to use a little less, its far worse to overfertilize than underfertilize.

But no one can tell you exactly how much to feed them, all plants are different (even from the same pack of seeds), some plants can take a lot of fertilizer, and some plants don't like fertilizer at all, so all you can do is look at your plants and react to that.

Perfect thanks, I figured there was no set formula. But I knew with all the experience here I could get some kind of idea :)

Top Bottom