Need Advice on my plants please :)

• Thread starter Freshnesswest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Freshnesswest

Sorry for the repost bit here are more and better photos and information

Hello nice to meet you guys,

So its Day 86 of my organic Autoflower Grow now and i think they should have been finished by this coming week. The problems are:

-The Blue Dream didnt handle a lot of nutrients, even I am only doing organic grow. So the tips of the top buds are feeling rougher and dry than the rest and its a little darker. The other problem I got with the blue dream that after all pistons turned orange, it started to form new white pistons and started to foxtail a little and got nearly double the size. There are still a lot of white pistons left. What should I do with it? does it effect negative to the plant? should i harvest now or run them 1 more week?

-The Zkittlez is gorgeous and looking beautiful. Trichomes are 50/50 clear and milky. so ready to harvest or maximum one moore week.

- The strawberry is the little one. still looking quite good and maybe needs 1 more week to go too.

-The zkittlez and the strawberry handled the problems a lot better and dont have the signs that the blue dream has.

Facts of the Grow now:

-2,5x2,5 tent
-Spiderfarmer SF2000 at 85% 850-1000ppfd at 18/6 cycle, distance 22 inch
- Temps are max 28 Celsius and min 21Celsius
- Humidity (after watering every 3 days it rises to 60% but average humid
- Fan on oscillation mode
-Exhaust fan with remote control at level 5 of 10
The plants got the last two weeks only water at PH 6.1-6.3 and nothing else. So flushing for 2 weeks and 48h of darkness and then harvest is the plan :)

I have to harvest them all at the same time because my growing tent is my drytent. What would you do? Run them 1 more week or harvest now? and is the thing with the blue dream a very bad thing? still has an amazing colour and they all smell fantastic.

Thank you a lot :)

Andre

Pictures:

-number 3,4,5 is the blue dream
- 6,7 is the strawberry
-8,9, 10 is the zkittlez
Need advice on my plants please
Need advice on my plants please 2
Need advice on my plants please 3
Need advice on my plants please 4
Need advice on my plants please 5
Need advice on my plants please 6
Need advice on my plants please 7
Need advice on my plants please 8
Need advice on my plants please 9
Need advice on my plants please 10

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I don’t grow autos but I don’t see anything alarming that says you have to harvest now. Those buds getting fatter at the end is a good thing.

F

Freshnesswest

If you have to harvest together wait until they are all finished.
I don’t grow autos but I don’t see anything alarming that says you have to harvest now. Those buds getting fatter at the end is a good thing.
Thank you both for your replies guys! 👍 I think i will turn the lights off friday and harvest on Sunday. Whats with the dry,rough and darker tips of the top buds of the Blue Dream? is it a big issue and does it come from nutrients or is it light? only the blue dream has it. i have cut a little bit of the tip of the main collar which was effectet most.
Thanks a lot guys ✌️✌️

F

Freshnesswest

Thank you both for your replies guys! 👍 I think i will turn the lights off friday and harvest on Sunday. Whats with the dry,rough and darker tips of the top buds of the Blue Dream? is it a big issue and does it come from nutrients or is it light? only the blue dream has it. i have cut a little bit of the tip of the main collar which was effectet most.
Thanks a lot guys ✌️✌️
Whats your opinion by looks is it okay for my first grow? I like the look of the blue dream and zkittlez :)

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Whats your opinion by looks is it okay for my first grow? I like the look of the blue dream and zkittlez :)
My opinion? They look good. Nothing alarming that says "pick now." You still have enough white hairs that if they were mine, I would wait an additional week and maybe as much as 10 days. This is where a small investment in a digital microscope would come in handy. They work with a smart phone and are inexpensive.

Personally, I think you'll be pleased with your efforts once they're dried and cured.

F

Freshnesswest

My opinion? They look good. Nothing alarming that says "pick now." You still have enough white hairs that if they were mine, I would wait an additional week and maybe as much as 10 days. This is where a small investment in a digital microscope would come in handy. They work with a smart phone and are inexpensive.

Personally, I think you'll be pleased with your efforts once they're dried and cured.
Thank you a lot 🙏 I’ve got a little 60x microscope with a light in it. Still not the easiest to get a proper shot and read it well 😅 I will keep an eye on it and as you said keep them maybe even longer than 7days. We will see how they finish out 😁 Thanks again appreciate your time and effort :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom