Earle flower
Need advice on nutes trying to go organtic top dress only 2

Late flower
Need advice on nutes trying to go organtic top dress only 3
I will water it all in with effective microbes probiotics

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you are growing in soil that is 30% manure and not draining real well I would be careful about adding more nitrogen.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I only grow autoflowers, for veg i use botanacare pro grow, basically fish mulch and nitro, for flowering i highly recommend Atami Bloombastic i have to cut the dose bc autos are really nute sensative but you cant argue with results. Last pic is a dwarf i grew in a subway soda cup lol

20210713 092929
20180926 083000
20210713 094231
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Maybe when the time comes. The plant will talk to you. Your main challenge is getting your watering dial in. Patience,Grasshopper.

Frego

Frego

I only grow autoflowers, for veg i use botanacare pro grow, basically fish mulch and nitro, for flowering i highly recommend Atami Bloombastic i have to cut the dose bc autos are really nute sensative but you cant argue with results. Last pic is a dwarf i grew in a subway soda cup lol
Great looking plants brother

Frego

Frego

Maybe when the time comes. The plant will talk to you. Your main challenge is getting your watering dial in. Patience,Grasshopper.
I’m drilling holes oh wise one.. I’m starting from the bottom

patience is a virtue
61981357 1868 4EC9 B68D 65A0399005C3

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I have been having great success with the Roots Organics Terp Tea Line. There are 4 formulas, Grow, Bloom, Bloom Booster, and Microbe Charge.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The last time I saw equipment like that being Used , Was curly drilling holes in the bottom of the rowboat to let the water out on the three stooges!Good old drill with an Armstrong motor!

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Try geoflora grow and bloom. Organic. And granulated with beneficial microbes. Slow release. Just amend and water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom