Need advice please looking a little thin

• Thread starter UkFarmer81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UkFarmer81

UkFarmer81

Hi so I’m in week 8 of flowering and have start noticing the buds are not filling out properly but growing up and more new buds appearing I’m using basic stuff bloom and a boost plus a pk boost ph levels around 6.1-6.4 humidity 50-60% temp around 26-27 does this look ok or am I in need of help I’m in the uk 👍🏻
Need advice please looking a little thin

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

A picture in natural white light would help us better diagnose your plants. Hard to tell with the lighting but your plants look very high in nitrogen from the dark shiny leaves. That could be inhibiting bud formation and contributing to the vertical growth.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

What medium you useing? What strain is it? What type of light ? You can't just stick up a single pic and ask someone to diagnose it from a pic.info is needed.
Btw also from UK.its good to see some new UK members.

UkFarmer81

UkFarmer81

Sorry about that I’m new on here and I ain’t no expert grower lol not sure on strain my brother in law said it was called the NEW but I Dunno I got 9 plants in soil with 2 600w in a 3mx3m tent il be going back over today so will try take some normal pictures in normal light

Top Bottom