Need advice! potted up from a 8 gal plastic container to a 20 gal fabric pot

• Thread starter LilTwERP33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LilTwERP33

LilTwERP33

Recently up potted from a 8 gallon plastic container to a 20 gallon fabric pot,before I did so she was In an unknown soil and not looking to hot, talked to the farm and up potting into better soil seemed to be the best course of action, soil I moved it into was fox farms Ocean forest mixed with worm casting as filler to make sure it was fully covered,also I topped my.plant and a few seconds later realized I had tiny little whiteish pinkish pistils.. did I hurt my girl by topping at early stage of preflower?? Biggest concern between the top and transfer is shocking her too much,any tips or advice would be awesome.thankyou

BigCube

BigCube

Recently up potted from a 8 gallon plastic container to a 20 gallon fabric pot,before I did so she was In an unknown soil and not looking to hot, talked to the farm and up potting into better soil seemed to be the best course of action, soil I moved it into was fox farms Ocean forest mixed with worm casting as filler to make sure it was fully covered,also I topped my.plant and a few seconds later realized I had tiny little whiteish pinkish pistils.. did I hurt my girl by topping at early stage of preflower?? Biggest concern between the top and transfer is shocking her too much,any tips or advice would be awesome.thankyou

Nope, you should be good. You'll get a nice big growth spurt going in to flower, should turn out great 👍

BigCube

BigCube

As for shock. I never have that problem so I couldn't advise you there. I'm usually pretty rough with my plants and never have problems. But I dont run autos or weak strains, so maybe that's why... 🤣

Top Bottom