Need advice problems before flower

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ive done runs with out phing my water. Always led to nutrient problem. Simply going back to pHing my stuff the problems stopped. Thats some of my experience. I can go through my journals and find the times ph was the problem to give more exact times. I know my wife wpuld water when im was out of town and wouldn't ph. Low and behold i had nutrient issues that were fixed by pHing the water. And that was the only thing she didnt follow on my instructions. But when my ph is consistent to what my medium needs my roots go crazy and my plants flourish. For 5 gallons of water takes more then 1 drop of ph solution. When i said 1 drop that was to one gallon.
Your not explaining how… eg. Overwatering caused lack of gas exchange and thus a lack o2 and increased co2 trapped killing off microbial life leading to decay and a high production of co2 as a result that then becomes trapped and dissolved in the water forming carbonic acid that causes a ph crash.

Thats explaining how. There are many many man reasons you experienced what you did…. BUT i can say with ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE it was not for the reasons you claim

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

I will say, im real disappointed in how a staff member openly disrespects a member that was just trying to help. Way to encourage participation. 👌 😒.

growsince79

growsince79

So now that phing the water is ruled out, back to the op problem. Watering too little too often make for bad roots. Sometimes you won't see any symptoms until flowering. Water 5 gallon pots completely. Don't water again until it loses at least 8lbs.

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

Like i said many times yall do you. I will do me. The way i do things obviously works for me. So have a dank day im done on this discussion. 👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I will say, im real disappointed in how a staff member openly disrespects a member that was just trying to help. Way to encourage participation. 👌 😒.
I will say im real disappointed in how you make false claims, try to back it up with false credentials and make allegations of disrespect.

Im showing respect to this community by calling bullshit exactly what it is… bullshit.

I was not the one who disputed others claims and tried to falsely give credentials and experience with anecdotal evidence and pass it off as fact. That is disrespectful to this whole community.

There is nothing wrong with trying to help. Likewise nothing wrong with making a mistake or a statement you genuinely believe whether its right or wrong.

But thats not what you did here. You can be offended and thats your right. But to your statement all that has happened here is we got to the truth and thats what counts. Not being right or being wrong.

I have not abused any staff powers to silence, discipline or hamper your ability to utilize this community. So please dont carry on gaslighting here.

I have not a single hard feeling towards you and will not in the future. But id say almost everyone knows i have no problem having a vigorous debate on something i have stated my opinion on and always give my reasons behind them.

So you can choose to be offended and thats ok. Hopefully it doesn’t deter you from posting in the future but thats your choice to make not mine.

Personally I think those reading have been able to take away plenty of knowledge and isn’t that the goal of tgis community?

I have eaten my share of crow here too. Thats how i have learned and improve. Dont think I haven’t sat in your seat and had to make the sane choice many times before you. I either manned up and learned or refused to see my errors and learn nothing. Sometimes humbling debates can be tough. I chose to learn and find the right answer… if your always right your not learning so there is no shame in being wrong

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

I will say im real disappointed in how you make false claims, try to back it up with false credentials and make allegations of disrespect.
He made a post. By reading what he posted, i asked what his ph is. When he answered i gave my replt back and even told him many ways to skin a cat. Yall kept attacling what i was saying like i was dismissing what yall said. I was simply here to help the original poster. Not try a debate if phing does a thing or not. I will continue doing what has led to many successful harvests with absolute no issues. Yall keep doing you. And i didnt try to accuse you of fake allegations. I was disrespected when called a liar. And you truly opened my eyes to the how you run this community.

I gave an example and yall wrote ut off that she must of done something else. Ive watered my plants for years. I and the instructions i left couldnt have led to anything other then her admitting she didnt understand the ph and didnt do it. You can believe me or not. I really dont care. I will continue pHing how i do.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

So now that phing the water is ruled out, back to the op problem. Watering too little too often make for bad roots. Sometimes you won't see any symptoms until flowering. Water 5 gallon pots completely. Don't water again until it loses at least 8lbs.
Awesome thanks man, today is 4 days since I watered last but I think the pots could be lighter, and I definitely think the plants could look thirstier after seeing that video Aquaman shared. Will check again tomorrow before watering

growsince79

growsince79

He made a post. By reading what he posted, i asked what his ph is. When he answered i gave my replt back and even told him many ways to skin a cat. Yall kept attacling what i was saying like i was dismissing what yall said. I was simply here to help the original poster. Not try a debate if phing does a thing or not. I will continue doing what has led to many successful harvests with absolute no issues. Yall keep doing you. And i didnt try to accuse you of fake allegations. I was disrespected when called a liar. And you truly opened my eyes to the how you run this community.

I gave an example and yall wrote ut off that she must of done something else. Ive watered my plants for years. I and the instructions i left couldnt have led to anything other then her admitting she didnt understand the ph and didnt do it. You can believe me or not. I really dont care. I will continue pHing how i do.
I like your pics- nice setup you got.
But you should probably apologize to the board and staff for misrepresenting your credentials. Or just post a pic of your degrees and make them eat crow.

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

I like your pics- nice setup you got.
But you should probably apologize to the board and staff for misrepresenting your credentials. Or just post a pic of degrees and make them eat crow.
Im definitely not apologizing to anyone as i have not attacked or disrespected anyones post. Nor do i need to prove what ive done in my life. If yall dont believe me, i will sleep just fine at night, I am completely content knowing the truth. I dont need yalls approval.

Thanks for the compliments on my setup. Growing is my passion

growsince79

growsince79

Im definitely not apologizing to anyone as i have not attacked or disrespected anyones post. Nor do i need to prove what ive done in my life. If yall dont believe me, i will sleep just fine at night, I am completely content knowing the truth. I dont need yalls approval.

Thanks for the compliments on my setup. Growing is my passion
If someone called me a liar, I'd be pissed and dig out my diploma and post a pic. I wouldn't hesitate to prove my claim.
Are you at least gonna tell the op how much water a 5gal bag of HF takes?

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

If someone called me a liar, I'd be pissed and dig out my diploma and post a pic. I wouldn't hesitate to prove my claim.
Are you at least gonna tell the op how much water a 5gal bag of HF takes?

5gal bag of HF? did i miss something what is HF?

Earlier you asked how much water goes into a 5 gallon bucket. Which i figured was a dumb rhetorical question that was attempting to mock me some how

growsince79

growsince79

5gal bag of HF? did i miss something what is HF?

Earlier you asked how much water goes into a 5 gallon bucket. Which i figured was a dumb rhetorical question that was attempting to mock me some how
Post # 1
They are both in fox farms happy frog.
Light is hlg 260v2 at 40% 16" away
Pots are 5 gal cloth
Nutes are botannicare, cns17 grow & kind base
Temps range from 72-79
Humidity ranges from 50-55%
Been watering about 2 liters every 3 days
Staring water is distilled
*The issued plant was transplanted first and put closer to the light at one point but even after fixing the problem progresses*

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

Ohh you mean how much water does it take to saturate a 5 gallon bucket of happy frog. Could if simply stated that. Why should i give my opinion on anything. Between you and aquaman no one else needs an opinion. Yall got this👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ohh you mean how much water does it take to saturate a 5 gallon bucket of happy frog. Could if simply stated that. Why should i give my opinion on anything. Between you and aquaman no one else needs an opinion. Yall got this👍
Yeah that makes sense 🙄 your opinion is wrong one time and instead of just accepting its ok to be wrong the world is collapsing and nobody should have an opinion.

Your ACTING like a whiney, butthurt, entitled, tantrum throwing child.

Because that’s exactly how it comes off… do yourself a favor, if you can’t handle a debate then dont debate simple as that…. Or just keep posting blabbering, self pity, boo hoo party.

Honestly been a while since i have come across anyone so upset about being wrong…. Get over it man.

growsince79

growsince79

Yes that is the question. OP was giving 2l every 3 days. Should I assume you agree with that schedual, since you told him it was a ph problem.

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

Yes that is the question. OP was giving 2l every 3 days. Should I assume you agree with that schedual, since you told him it was a ph problem.
Like i said i never dismissed what yall said. I simply asked what the ph was and he stated it was 6 sometimes 6.8. A huge range of ph. So i simply stated what i thought to be a ph problem. Yall then proceeded to go after what i said. And here we are. I will be sure if i see you or aquaman commenting not to butt in. Yall are obviously weed gods that know it all

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Like i said i never dismissed what yall said. I simply asked what the ph was and he stated it was 6 sometimes 6.8. A huge range of ph. So i simply stated what i thought to be a ph problem. Yall then proceeded to go after what i said. And here we are. I will be sure if i see you or aquaman commenting not to butt in. Yall are obviously weed gods that know it all
Thats a convenient summary leaving out a lot of details and claims made … anyone can read back. Like i said no hard feelings here. There are no weed gods and we all have made mistakes.

Its how we handle them that matters

Latest posts

Top Bottom