Need advice problems before flower

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Like i said i never dismissed what yall said. I simply asked what the ph was and he stated it was 6 sometimes 6.8. A huge range of ph. So i simply stated what i thought to be a ph problem. Yall then proceeded to go after what i said. And here we are. I will be sure if i see you or aquaman commenting not to butt in. Yall are obviously weed gods that know it all
I don't think knowing how to water a plant in soil makes me a weed god anymore than I think knowing how to mix nutes makes me a chemist. I've been growing 43 years and don't know much at all. I'm here to learn and share. Feel free to butt in or comment on anything I post.

Last edited:
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

I would raise the light, allso give a light even prune to improve airflow and get branches into the light.
Hey Thanks for the feedback, I agree Ive been thinking about doing a light defoliation here in the next couple days. Rn everything is so squat and bushy it's hard to even see lol. I also plan to raise the light tonight as high as I can get it in my tent

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

All right guys, I got the light handled. I raised it up as far as I possibly could by doubling over the hang wires. From eyeballing I'd say it's about 26" above the plants. I went ahead and increased the intensity to 60%, I know you said 100 aqua you think I should turn it up more?

The plants are also significantly lighter than yesterday almost weightless so I'm going to go ahead and water with quarter strength veg nutes to support the stretch that's already starting. It's been 5 days since last watering.

Also interesting note my humidity was at 44% this afternoon lower than it's ever been, perhaps due to the lack of water in the soil? Or maybe just the hot ass weather outside LOL
IMG 20220711 185533825
IMG 20220711 185456403

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

All right guys, I got the light handled. I raised it up as far as I possibly could by doubling over the hang wires. From eyeballing I'd say it's about 26" above the plants. I went ahead and increased the intensity to 60%, I know you said 100 aqua you think I should turn it up more?

The plants are also significantly lighter than yesterday almost weightless so I'm going to go ahead and water with quarter strength veg nutes to support the stretch that's already starting. It's been 5 days since last watering.

Also interesting note my humidity was at 44% this afternoon lower than it's ever been, perhaps due to the lack of water in the soil? Or maybe just the hot ass weather outside LOLView attachment 1261016View attachment 1261015
Yeah the soil dries and transpiration slows a bit… its one indicator that is related.

Try 60 and see how they go

Top Bottom