need advice

• Thread starter huhnvthf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

huhnvthf

I am a first time grower and i decided to buy autoflower seeds online. I bought 3 sweet skunk auto seeds from sweet seeds and its been almost a month and they only have the first leaves that grow. but i am also growing a cheese auto plant from canuck seeds but thats growing great. So i need advice do i just pull it or leave it to see what happenes?

az2000

az2000

3 sweet skunk auto seeds from sweet seeds and its been almost a month and they only have the first leaves that grow. but i am also growing a cheese auto plant from canuck seeds but thats growing great. So i need advice do i just pull it or leave it to see what happenes?

Do you feed anything? If you're considering culling them, you might try giving them twice as much food, see what happens. (Then three times as much, etc.).

If you use tap water, do you know what it's ppm is? If you're in the US, your water provider is required to publish an annual report which you can typically find online. Or, any water provider should know the TDS ppms if you call them.

The only time I've seen a plant stunted was when I used 800ppm tap water. The plants didn't look deficient. They just didn't grow.

Since anther plant is growing, it doesn't seem like food or water would be an issue. But, maybe the strain isn't as robust.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Without pictures or something, advice is hard to provide. In any case, I would let them continue unless they are taking away resources from other plants. Some plants take a while to get established and then take of with fast growth, so I'd just let them continue as long as they don't hurt other plant's growth.

H

huhnvthf

Thanks for the advice the first leaves grew then after that it had a huge growth :)

Top Bottom