Need advise on havest /cure

• Thread starter Itsme7576
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itsme7576

Itsme7576

Cut one of my plants down about 7 days ago keep bending stems but the don't break/snap they just kind of pop and then bend is this the point I want to take down and trim for jar cure?

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Cut one of my plants down about 7 days ago keep bending stems but the don't break/snap they just kind of pop and then bend is this the point I want to take down and trim for jar cure?

If it bends to the point of almost snapping but doesn't completely break off than you can jar. Don't wait until it snaps than there will be very little moisture left, you want it to have a bit of moisture as they go into jars to begin the curing process, 7 days sounds about right to me

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Use common sense. The top of a branch can have dry buds on flexible stems while the bottom has wet buds with bone dry stems.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Use common sense. The top of a branch can have dry buds on flexible stems while the bottom has wet buds with bone dry stems.

If the the bud is wet and the stem is dry, than you have left it for too long

growsince79

growsince79

The nugs should snap off the stem. When the nugs and leaves can be removed without scissors its ready.

Itsme7576

Itsme7576

Got I all cut trimmed and Jared will see how it goes.
Had three clones I bought just for the he'll of it didn't expect them to survive let alone produce anything lol. Here is a picture of the results need better lights next time only had total of 230 actual watts didn't know lights would say 300 and 600 watts and only produce 230w learned a lot this round.
20210219 082730

Itsme7576

Itsme7576

Total out come for my first grow was total of actual 230w between two lights the whole time three plants 4x4 tent got 193 grams after drying out.
Any suggestions on a better yield next time and were these numbers way low for the scenario, trying to see how I compared to all you experts.

growsince79

growsince79

Total out come for my first grow was total of actual 230w between two lights the whole time three plants 4x4 tent got 193 grams after drying out.
Any suggestions on a better yield next time and were these numbers way low for the scenario, trying to see how I compared to all you experts.
You need more light. At least 400w

theohiogrower2346

theohiogrower2346

I normally dry down to about 11RH and have recently started curing with Grove Bags. They have great reviews on the internet, but I am just starting to use them. Do any of you have experience with Grove Bags?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
did you use the gallon bags? or quart? they look awesome, but what do i know? looks like you no longer have to burp or anything, that would be good.

theohiogrower2346

theohiogrower2346

the Pounders! Says I don't have to burp and everything is looking great so far!!!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i like them a lot so far. easy and clean

the people there will talk to you and give lots of info. i got the moisture meter and have no issues or need to see if stems crack or fold or break some certain way.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

i like them a lot so far. easy and clean

the people there will talk to you and give lots of info. i got the moisture meter and have no issues or need to see if stems crack or fold or break some certain way.
What type of meter do you have? I’m looking to invest in one.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i just went to the box store and got what they had. i have found that the numbers, while nice to note, dont need to be accurate, they need to be consistent. it is a benetech. the ones with the probes works better for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom