Need another LED!

• Thread starter Kingjoshh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sunday687

Sunday687

If there is one place you want to spend your money it is on a light. The single most important investment in growing in my opinion. Beg, barrow and steal if you have to.
I agree light is a good investment if you buy say a cheap chinese blurple your going to have to upgrade at some point and your out that money when you need another i woukd get the best light you can or save till you can afgord one so you dont have to keep upgrading. Im running 2 hlg 260w kits in flower and am glad i spent the 650$ for it.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

I agree light is a good investment if you buy say a cheap chinese blurple your going to have to upgrade at some point and your out that money when you need another i woukd get the best light you can or save till you can afgord one so you dont have to keep upgrading. Im running 2 hlg 260w kits in flower and am glad i spent the 650$ for it.
Sadly all those things have a premium where I live. And since I live in Canada shit is 100 dollers more every time I try to buy anything other then amazon but I’ll get a cheap one for now too boost it now and invest later when I can

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Break open the piggy bank to grab a little more you won't be sorry and this would make a great veg light in the future.

Samsung top bin 301B diodes qb 288 all in with shipping. $260 Oh and that's in CAD my fellow nuck

Last edited:
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Break open the piggy bank to grab a little more you won't be sorry and this would make a great veg light in the future.

Samsung top bin 301B diodes qb 288 all in with shipping. $260 Oh and that's in CAD my fellow nuck
Thanks this fantastic

B

Burned Haze

I run spydrx’s, QB’S and COB’S I must say cob’s bang more ( bought 4-6 of each lol )

TIMBER led’s

If you wanted a small led ( like a one lighter/closet)

Chibi

COVERAGE AREA:

Up to 3 Square Feet at 18 inches above canopy (full cycle/flowering usage)

PPFD: 889 μmol/m²s

POWER:
Total Wattage: 100 Watts
PAR Wattage: 50 PAR Watts
PPF: 231 μmol/s

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Fixture Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 4 (in)

Weight: 4.2 (lb)
Power Cord Length: 10 Feet

Daisy Chain Capable: Yes

Dimmable: 10-100% Output

I got 6 of the 300-900 watt versions ( same led’s , amazing !)
I love that you can daisy chain the led’s Together and how durable they are, you won’t regret it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom