Need awnsers

• Thread starter Austingrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Austingrows

Austingrows

so I'm looking for someone who knows their fair share about autoflowers I have to Gorilla Glue number for autoflowers they've been in veg on 24 since December 1st I plan on keeping them on 24 my question is will they start budding
Need awnsers
on their own on 24 because it's already been over a month and I don't see them starting to Bud

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so I'm looking for someone who knows their fair share about autoflowers I have to Gorilla Glue number for autoflowers they've been in veg on 24 since December 1st I plan on keeping them on 24 my question is will they start buddingView attachment 927595 on their own on 24 because it's already been over a month and I don't see them starting to Bud
switch light to 12/12

Austingrows

Austingrows

switch light to 12/12
I've read a lot about auto flowers and they say that the chances of you getting her math today are even more because all the auto flowers are from the Netherlands and the Northwest Territories they need at least 20 hours of light for maximum budding but you can run 24 all the time im wondering if I had to do something to get them to bud or if they will on there own

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I've read a lot about auto flowers and they say that the chances of you getting her math today are even more because all the auto flowers are from the Netherlands and the Northwest Territories they need at least 20 hours of light for maximum budding but you can run 24 all the time im wondering if I had to do something to get them to bud or if they will on there own
no idea but see all the time folks think they bought fem or auto's and find out there regular phto plants,so if you feel it should have flowered switch lights to 12 /12.it is my understanding with auto's it doesnt matter what cycle you use the plant does what it wants,the main reason i would never grow one,i like to determine when i want to flower

Mattyice

Mattyice

They won’t flower until you switch over to12-12

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They should be I bought them from a government website
if you bought them from a gov web site ,better check them for bugs ,not insect kind either hahaah,just for my knowledge,what goverment do you speek of that sell cannibus seeds

Austingrows

Austingrows

if you bought them from a gov web site ,better check them for bugs ,not insect kind either hahaah,just for my knowledge,what goverment do you speek of that sell cannibus seeds
Well I live in canada and it's legal now and legal to grow but there from a professional website I wood say I guess to order legal weed you can smoke and carry you have to buy it online with the Canadian certification symbols

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well I live in canada and it's legal now and legal to grow but there from a professional website I wood say I guess to order legal weed you can smoke and carry you have to buy it online with the Canadian certification symbols
i be damn that cool as shit and new to me

Top Bottom