Wanted Need fem seeds

• Thread starter The_ganjapreneur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'm not quite following. Is ordering seeds online out of the question? Are you looking for a physical store?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
East coast
Well if you in the Eastern US that's not a problem. I've got thousands of photoperiods and autos, (mostly feminized) it's a limited cultivar selection however. Hopefully your not in Mississippi. don't like sending to that State, or N Dakota, the rest are fine with me.

Those are the only 2 states that don't have any legislation on the books, and explicitly haven't classified seeds as "hemp products"... all other states are fine, from my understanding of it.

There's plenty of seeds to be had here on the forum for affordable prices. Look around. Plus, you often have an actual idea of what your getting. ie. You see the actual plants. (parents or siblings) Seeing the actual siblings is best, IMO. If lines have been grown back out and verified, it's pretty much all good stuff, especially if it's into the f2-3 state. But I've had good results with f1's also.

I enjoy breeding cannabis, I want to get even better.
Most of what I have available has been grown out by others here, and duplicated similar results.

Finish
Last edited:
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I've got plenty of photoperiods and autos, (mostly feminized) it's a limited selection however.
I am looking to find some fem seeds, photoperiod that would be a pure (or nearly pure) Indica strain. I am making RSO for a possible cancer treatment and hope to find high yield, high thc, and easy to grow for a beginner. Happen to have anything like that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom