Need good genetics... what are some good seed breeders of 2020??

• Thread starter Nameless_fcuk89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

I’m needing some good genetics but there are sooo many to choose from. I’ve ran exotic genetix, cannarado, amnesia and Barney’s farms that’s about it. I’m looking to get some top notch genetics but can’t really find any new info online about breeders.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Getseedsrighthere.com
Seedsherenow.com
Ethosgenetics.com

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

I’m on seedsherenow but I’m looking for some serious genetics... I want the best of the best. And I need feminized seeds also.

testiclees

testiclees

3 31 S akeil

Strawberry AKeil fem bean from

Serious Seeds

growsince79

growsince79

I’m needing some good genetics but there are sooo many to choose from. I’ve ran exotic genetix, cannarado, amnesia and Barney’s farms that’s about it. I’m looking to get some top notch genetics but can’t really find any new info online about breeders.
Cali Connection and Twenty20 are the only store bought seeds I've ever grown. Both were good, but the CC was better.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

I havent grown them, and you can take my opinion like a grain of salt bit IMO katsu and bohdi both have absolute top grade. I havent read any complaints in my research. I havent read it all either but I think if you do your own research youll see them pop up frequently

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

A littl late in response but I went with cannarado genetics, I’ve been reading really great things about them and they just dropped there gushers lineup so I bought all 12 strains... screw it with my luck I’m gonna need them. I’m having to trash my whole harvest for the third time this year because of broad mites taking over.

testiclees

testiclees

A littl late in response but I went with cannarado genetics, I’ve been reading really great things about them and they just dropped there gushers lineup so I bought all 12 strains... screw it with my luck I’m gonna need them. I’m having to trash my whole harvest for the third time this year because of broad mites taking over.

Ketamine

Ketamine

treestarsseedbank_ (IG)​

compound_genetics (IG)​

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

Anything from Old School Genetics website will have pedigree.

WR420

WR420

Dragons Flame Genetics
Emerald Mountain Legacy
Staefli Farms
Two Dog Seeds
Planters of the trees

Top Bottom