Need grow info for Pink runtz

• Thread starter TonyMac2020
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TonyMac2020

TonyMac2020

This is my first grow and honestly I don't know how to go about this grow with the lack of info (trust me I've searched google thoroughly). I think this is a fairly easy strain to grow just follow the basics?

BigCube

BigCube

I'm sure people will argue with me about this, but different strains dont require different growing methods.
This is my first grow and honestly I don't know how to go about this grow with the lack of info (trust me I've searched google thoroughly). I think this is a fairly easy strain to grow just follow the basics?

Just follow the basics 👍
The basics done right will do well by any strain worth its salt.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I'm sure people will argue with me about this, but different strains dont require different growing methods.

Just follow the basics 👍
The basics done right will do well by any strain worth its salt.
I'll second that ... keep things simple and you'll have better results than if you try to micro-manage and force the grow.

Basics (certainly not all inclusive or in any order): Soil at proper pH (6.5), Adequate drainage, Proper temps and proper humidity controls and Ample lighting

Learn to feed your plants based on what your eyes are telling you and not based on a schedule posted on a website since those strengths are usually too strong.

Avoid over-mothering your plants. This always does more harm than good.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

@SwoleGrow super soil is the plan for the transplant in 2 weeks to 1 gallon pot

How long do you expect to keep them in those 1 gallon pots? I personally use 1 gallon pots to plant my rooter cube in after my seeds germinate. About 4 weeks later, I transplant into either 5 gallon fabric pots for indoor runs and 7-10 gallon fabric pots for greenhouse runs. I am using FFOF and not super soil though.

Pot size matters and should be matched with the size of the plants you want to grow. A very general rule of thumb is 1 gallon for every foot tall you want your plant to be at harvest time. For example, my 5 gallon pots will grow a very healthy 3.5' - 4' plant indoors ...

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

@SwoleGrow super soil is the plan for the transplant in 2 weeks to 1 gallon pot
Supersoil is hot, be careful putting your young ones in it. I go from solo cup to 1gal in Roots Organic soil (no supersoil) once they’ve outgrown those 1 gals I pot to 3 gal with the bottom 1/3 of the pot super soil and the rest roots organic. I go to 5 gal next with all supersoil to take them through harvest. Good luck bro

Last edited:
TonyMac2020

TonyMac2020

It's crazy because as of late @SwoleGrow I've been hearing a lot of negative things about multiple repots. I'm willing to do WHATEVER it takes to keep her alive and thriving after my last few bagseed and autoflower fails.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

It's crazy because as of late @SwoleGrow I've been hearing a lot of negative things about multiple repots. I'm willing to do WHATEVER it takes to keep her alive and thriving after my last few bagseed and autoflower fails.
I’ve never had a problem with multiple repots. If you transplant at the proper time they won’t even know they’ve been relocated. It’s all about growers talent IMO. Let the rootball form in whatever your in and when they start growing out of the bottom, it’s time to pot up. I water throughly two days before transplanting and when the soil starts drying BUT is still moist is when I transplant. When the soil is still moist the root ball hold together much better than dry soil. When I go from 3-5’s I cut 2 sides and fold them down then separate the roots at the bottom from the pot, pick her up and place her into the 5gal. and they never show signs of stress.

Latest posts

Top Bottom