Need help 1st grow deficiency or excess 4
Need help 1st grow deficiency or excess 5
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Check for bugs?
Possible potassium (K) deficiency
Flush add bone meal to your regular feeding.
4EB2C2A5 66A7 4173 A9A3 5B6FAB544DE8

growsince79

growsince79

3 month veg in a 3 gallon pot. You could have already harvested by now and got a better relative yield than you can now. To big for 3 gal imo you should up pot.

Shields1898

Shields1898

3 month veg in a 3 gallon pot. You could have already harvested by now and got a better relative yield than you can now. To big for 3 gal imo you should up pot.
Do I use a jeweler scope to check for bugs or are they visible from the naked eye? What brand fish bone you recommend & the dosage?

Shields1898

Shields1898

Thanks I’ll drill some holes in a 5 gal bucket then flip to flower.. doesn’t the plant have to be fixed before flipped?

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Found ya @MIMedGrower so do a transplant and would the problem start from being to big for pot size.we are using fox farm line up @Shields1898 whats ppms going in and coming out.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

All the above are accurate, I have had similar issues to yours and other issues aswel. All bag seeds. You just dont know the genetics of those seeds and they are usually lower quality than the ones you buy from seed banks.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

All the above are accurate, I have had similar issues to yours and other issues aswel. All bag seeds. You just dont know the genetics of those seeds and they are usually lower quality than the ones you buy from seed banks.
Well i wouldnt consider them bag cause they came from a hermied Alaskan purple from seedsman i grew i think a year ago and messed up in the middle of flower with something and she hermied and the other plants i had in the room at the time of her hermieing was a barney farm peyote critical cheese and 2 peyote gorilla wifi plants and a blue berry. I keeped the good seeds from the Alaskan purple and the seeds from barney farm critical cheese.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Found ya @MIMedGrower so do a transplant and would the problem start from being to big for pot size.we are using fox farm line up @Shields1898 whats ppms going in and coming out.

looks like too dark green leaves and tip burn from the op pic. Too much nutes or nute buildup. Time to leach pots with fresh water and then pour rh rough a lighter mix.

but without the ppm’s out recorded each time to monitor trends i cant be sure.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

looks like too dark green leaves and tip burn from the op pic. Too much nutes or nute buildup. Time to leach pots with fresh water and then pour rh rough a lighter mix.

He realizes now how important it is i told him i cant tell either without knowing those and i can see them in person cause those tell me and you alot

Shields1898

Shields1898

I transplanted it then flushed with 4 gal the ppm came out as 1050 and ph 5.9

Top Bottom