Need Help!!!!!!!3 Weeks Into Flower!!!!flower!!!!

• Thread starter d train
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

d train

Need help3 weeks into flowerflower
Need help3 weeks into flowerflower 2
Need help3 weeks into flowerflower 3
Need help3 weeks into flowerflower 4

D

d train

I went into flower 3 weeks ago and i started seeing two plants show some sort of def. I dont know it it is a lockout or Not.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We need a lot more husbandry information than you've provided. I personally have never seen that kind of yellowing of the uppers before. The one leaf you're holding says P- (phosphorous deficiency) but in conjunction with the whole plant... I'm kinda scratching my head.

I will make this suggestion--clean out the inside and lower parts of the plant. Yes, you're in flower but you don't want to have to trim a bunch of popcorn, you want nice budulars. Trimming out the poor quality stuff will allow the plant to use its energy on the better flowers.

We're going to need some parameters from you. Is this a seed or clone? What media is it growing in? What temperature(s) and humidity levels are you working with here? How is it being fed, and at what pH level? What's the pH of the media?

D

d train

I was kind of scared to prune in flower but was really considering.

They are from seed
Grown in happy frog/ just right420 50/50

Temp is kind of high but its hot here now...84t/56h lights on
75/66 lights off

Feeding earth juice phd at 6.25
Not able to ph media

D

d train

Sorry , nutes are EJ bloom, catalyst, micro, meta, roots excel gold, RAW calmag for flower

D

d train

I even get my humidity down to 47 but the dehu raises my canopy temp to roughly 87 so i cut it off often. Running an indoor ac as well but very hard to keep cool in july

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I was kind of scared to prune in flower but was really considering.

They are from seed
Grown in happy frog/ just right420 50/50

Temp is kind of high but its hot here now...84t/56h lights on
75/66 lights off

Feeding earth juice phd at 6.25
Not able to ph media
I even get my humidity down to 47 but the dehu raises my canopy temp to roughly 87 so i cut it off often. Running an indoor ac as well but very hard to keep cool in july
Ok, this is a start. An RH of 47% is too low (in my opinion), and I personally have better (indoor) runs of higher RH. Go to the link in my signature line, The Charts, and find the VPD chart (vapor pressure deficit). That will help you with figuring out where your parameters fall. It's really important to remember that if the plant cannot properly transpire, it's like it's having a heart attack, it cannot circulate water and food through its own tissues.

Right now I'm going to lean towards a possible Fe- (iron deficiency) or S- (sulfur), and I'd like you to try getting the pH of the feed up and start ranging it instead of keeping it pegged tight. For soil it's good to let it range from 6.2-6.8 or so, with occasional forays outside those parameters, both above and below.

Second, get some Epsom salt, dissolve 1/4tsp in a gallon of water, add a drop or three of some sort of liquid dish soap (or, if you have a proper sticker-spreader on hand, use that) and give the plant a good, heavy foliar application of that. If it greens up quickly, which I do not believe it will, then we must suspect Mg is playing a role here. However, Epsom salt's chemical expression is MgSO4, which means it's also going to provide a good bit of sulfur. This rate can also be safely added to your feeding regimen as a root drench.

Third thing is to get something with plant available iron in it. I've literally used a bucket of rusty nails, but that can take a while to get them rusty, so I think in this case you're better off buying something for an iron supplement. Given what products you're using, I'll suggest going with something organic, though for a potted plant I don't know that it makes a huge difference. Start adding that, and keep in mind that these issues you're seeing on the upper leaves may well take a while to resolve.

Now, if the EJ is already providing all these nutrients, then you should just adjust pH and not do anything else. It's not a product line I'm familiar with.

Colossus

Colossus

How'd you go with this mate? My plants look a little similar in a more severe state - Ive tried everything to shake it off but nothing is working.. Would like you know how you went with it - If you solved it and if so how - Are you still having problems 2-2.5 weeks later and if so, if any, what kind of damage has it done? Im not quite ready to turn to Flower - Im a little scared that shit can go down if its turned at this stage! (difference being mine were clones - i think you said yours is from seed?)

Good luck mate

D

d train

Well i flushed with distilled water for 1 week then i began back on mild feeding schedule. I still have yellowing now 5 1/2 weeks in but my new growth in darker green and buds are still forming. 1st time out though im still pretty excited.
20150727 201319
20150806 205830
20150727 201319
20150806 205830
20150806 205557
20150730 210948
20150730 211104
20150806 205515

Mr.X

Mr.X

This may sound crazy, but whats your water temp ? I had a friend who was new @ this thing of ours N he was watering with what he believed was lukewarm water and his babies looked similar. Imo... yer definitely having some kind of nute issue because of the purpling on yer petioles judging by the look its been growing on 4 some time now cuz they look woody. They should be supple N green. Im gonna go with yer PH is out of wack, causing poor absorption of P. Flush the medium with a tsp of epsom salts per gl of H20 and start off with low ppm's like 500 N work yer way back up slowly. Make sure yer PH is 6.0 to 6.8 and try to incorporate humic acid in yer lineup add some form of enzymes and use silica to combat heat stress. Good luck bro. I think yer gonna need it.

Colossus

Colossus

Im still in veg, hideous looking def thats for sure! So distilled water ey? New growth is fine? Staying Green, no signs of Spotting of tips yellowing or even the veins browning or yellowing?

I think im gonna need more luck than you bro! Im also on my first indoor - Hope its all sorted and you get some nice juicy health nugs!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
,those buds look pretty good to me.
leaves die.
just pull them off
pull offthe ones that look like they're going to die too.
that's my two cents but I didn't even read the thread

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Your plant needs phosphorous. The yellowing leaves that become necrotic from the tip back, the purpled/reddened petioles are two strong tells of this need. If the leaves go a super dark green, then you've waited too, too long to act on its request.

Feed it some P.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Definitely affect of yield, because IIRC both roots and flowers need P to form sufficiently and properly. But, that's the thing, you can't just focus on one piece of the puzzle, you have to make sure all the pieces fit together. That said, your puzzle seems to really be missing P to my eyes.

Here, pick one of the links in this Google search query -- How does phosphorous affect plant growth.

Colossus

Colossus

Got some great knowledge of those links! Thanks @Seamaiden Guess your not the Living Dead Girl for no reason :) Appreciate it, Many Thanks!

Top Bottom