Need help,advice and suggestions please

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I have 4 diffrent stunted plants from 3 grows. I usually just killed these random stunting plants,I always assumed it was bad genetics. I recentlg decided to flower these duds and see what happens. I will rely heavily on yalls advice and expertise ... I have 5 full harvests I reaped on my own and dozens of friends Ive brought to harvest, so I guess I would be mildly experienced. I am open to all information and love growing bud. My curiosity has lead me to the stunted plants that pop up for no reason sometimes. My goal is to discover why this happens and to see if these vertically challenged plants can produce bomb ass migdet budz lol.....or not...either way we will get to see the budz of randomly stunting plants ....here are the pics of the plants im talking about I took full pics and pics of the newest growth nodes lmk if yall need more pics. Thank you for your help guys

Need helpadvice and suggestions please
Need helpadvice and suggestions please 2
Need helpadvice and suggestions please 3
Need helpadvice and suggestions please 4
Need helpadvice and suggestions please 5
Need helpadvice and suggestions please 6
Need helpadvice and suggestions please 7
Need helpadvice and suggestions please 8
Need helpadvice and suggestions please 9
Need helpadvice and suggestions please 10
Need helpadvice and suggestions please 11
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

These 4 plants are 2 months old, I grow as organically as I can, MG potting soil with aerator beads,coffee grounds,dried banna peels,dried apple peels and a touch of humus and honey. I have them under 4 grow lights like 1is 75 watts and the other 3 are LED. They are a mix match cuz my main lights are on my main crop and this is a impromptu grow room

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

What strains are these and are they photos or auto flowers?

Miracle Grow and that buffet of stuff you added ain’t helping matters.
What is your watering habits?
The mix is just the soil i use for the medium, I water on 3 day cycles,they come from 3 diffrent grow locations, stain wise i have no idea. But they are photo

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

The mix is just the soil i use for the medium, I water on 3 day cycles,they come from 3 diffrent grow locations, stain wise i have no idea. But they are photo
The apple and banana peels are dried out and blended with the coffee grounds then mixed with the soil

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have 4 diffrent stunted plants from 3 grows. I usually just killed these random stunting plants,I always assumed it was bad genetics. I recentlg decided to flower these duds and see what happens. I will rely heavily on yalls advice and expertise ... I have 5 full harvests I reaped on my own and dozens of friends Ive brought to harvest, so I guess I would be mildly experienced. I am open to all information and love growing bud. My curiosity has lead me to the stunted plants that pop up for no reason sometimes. My goal is to discover why this happens and to see if these vertically challenged plants can produce bomb ass migdet budz lol.....or not...either way we will get to see the budz of randomly stunting plants ....here are the pics of the plants im talking about I took full pics and pics of the newest growth nodes lmk if yall need more pics. Thank you for your help guys
Hi, lots of help here I think you have a few issues I can see. 1st is your pot size compared to plant size...it creates watering / feeding problems. You light is weak and your ph maybe off. Can I ask about the tin foil and towels? its new to me. I have a pic here of some males I had to toss out at 7 weeks old once I discovered they were male.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I think you would be better served in future grows in better soil. If you want to go organic get some quality living soil. I’d also consider different pots. Fabric pots are a good choice. Have you been amending at all with nutrients? You won’t need to do that with living soil. For your watering…let the pot dry out and lift it so you how it feels dry and then water to runoff. Let it dry out until it feels about the same weight it was when you previously lifted it dry. You don’t need to or necessarily want to be on a predetermined watering schedule. Let the pot and plant tell you when. Doing these things will probably solve your stunting in future grows.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

The apple and banana peels are dried out and blended with the coffee grounds then mixed with the

Hi, lots of help here I think you have a few issues I can see. 1st is your pot size compared to plant size...it creates watering / feeding problems. You light is weak and your ph maybe off. Can I ask about the tin foil and towels? its new to me. I have a pic here of some males I had to toss out at 7 weeks old once I discovered they were male.View attachment 1170976
The t shirts n foil are for the fungus gnats. This is the best way i found to kill them. I have them in 2 gallon buckets, I will transplant once more to 5 gallon when i flower. You think these r male ? I sex everything at 3 or 4 weeks and im pretty sure they female but its possible they could b male ...what do u think ?

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I think you would be better served in future grows in better soil. If you want to go organic get some quality living soil. I’d also consider different pots. Fabric pots are a good choice. Have you been amending at all with nutrients? You won’t need to do that with living soil. For your watering…let the pot dry out and lift it so you how it feels dry and then water to runoff. Let it dry out until it feels about the same weight it was when you previously lifted it dry. You don’t need to or necessarily want to be on a predetermined watering schedule. Let the pot and plant tell you when. Doing these things will probably solve your stunting in future grows.
Yes these plants like 3 day cycle, These plants came from 3 successful grows. Over the years ive noticed these stunts popping up...as for my equipment its all hoge poge cuz this is a impromptu grow room.I never heard that plastic pots had an effect ? But its good to know and yes ive fed them 2 times and usually do a third when transplanting to flowering pots...they feed every transplant so i only feed 2 or 3 times but i try to keep it natural as possible

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Hi, lots of help here I think you have a few issues I can see. 1st is your pot size compared to plant size...it creates watering / feeding problems. You light is weak and your ph maybe off. Can I ask about the tin foil and towels? its new to me. I have a pic here of some males I had to toss out at 7 weeks old once I discovered they were male.View attachment 1170976
You think i should transplant now ? To 5 g pot?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The t shirts n foil are for the fungus gnats. This is the best way i found to kill them. I have them in 2 gallon buckets, I will transplant once more to 5 gallon when i flower. You think these r male ? I sex everything at 3 or 4 weeks and im pretty sure they female but its possible they could b male ...what do u think ?
No I wasn't saying they look male I was showing you a size to compare 2 month old plants to . I veg under t5 fluorescent with good light, soil and nutes they should get close to this size( depending on strain or if they're Auto's) but I'd expect most Photo's to get close to mine in size, males any ways fems tend to be a bit smaller.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

You think i should transplant now ? To 5 g pot?
Yea that always sucks when the balls show up...do u think that males stunt more frequently ? I rarely come across stunts this bad but they do show up. I will increase my light asap can you elaborate on the living soil ? And why MG is not good choice for compost ?

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

No I wasn't saying they look male I was showing you a size to compare 2 month old plants to . I veg under t5 fluorescent with good light, soil and nutes they should get close to this size( depending on strain or if they're Auto's) but I'd expect most Photo's to get close to mine in size, males any ways fems tend to be a bit smaller.
Oh yes the size diffrence is amazing thats why i decided to ask forum..usually stunts this bad die but these seem to have pushed outta it a bit ...i got about 1 inch outta all of them last nite, have you ever floweered stunts ? What did u notice ? Smell, flower time,color,node action n leaves ?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oh yes the size diffrence is amazing thats why i decided to ask forum..usually stunts this bad die but these seem to have pushed outta it a bit ...i got about 1 inch outta all of them last nite, have you ever floweered stunts ? What did u notice ? Smell, flower time,color,node action n leaves ?
I've got some real good bud from stunts just not the volume I like. Start a diary to keep all your stuff in one place. The help here is amazing, lots of great folks that are willing to share. I'm just an old stoner so take my help & humor with a grain of salt.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

No I think you went too big too early stay where your at until they build up a bit but before you flip if they do need a larger pot. If you flip soon then no imho.
Ok ill do that for sure. This site does seem great I downloaded the app n everything. I want to start posting all my grows so i can perfect everything. Thank you for the advice my friend...All the good advice and good budz come from the old folks bro

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Hey the pic u sent with the male plants ..what type of light is that? Regular florescent??

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey the pic u sent with the male plants ..what type of light is that? Regular florescent??
no that is just my t8 shop light I used to grow under those but t5's are much better. I just stand my plants under that now for pics or to work on them

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
your best bet is to start over.. clean/disinfect everything!
obviously pest need an ideal environment to live in, so your probably to humid, not enough airflow, unclean, watering to frequently.. etc.
i couldn’t tell for sure but thought i seen mildew too.,
no tin foil or t shirts!!!

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

your best bet is to start over.. clean/disinfect everything!
obviously pest need an ideal environment to live in, so your probably to humid, not enough airflow, unclean, watering to frequently.. etc.
i couldn’t tell for sure but thought i seen mildew too.,
no tin foil or t shirts!!!
Yea I think they all was over watered with bad drainage,the t shirts stop fungus gnats from breeding an tinfoil has homemade pest resist on it,I am drying them out n recently transplanted to better homes,growth resumed very slowly but I think they will be OK. I don't know any other way to fix them ? Y'all really. Think they are too far gone ??

Top Bottom