Need help asap! Plants suffering!

• Thread starter Therealjdubbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Therealjdubbz

Therealjdubbz

Need help asap plants suffering

This was Jul 30 which is when i moved these girls into flowering.
The White Runtz (Red Bin) is at this point dead.
The banana Mango is now looking like its headed in a very similar direction.
I suspect nutrient lockout but im not certain.
I just recently(today) started using a pH balancer on my water for the plants but have had no previous issues.

started as dispensary clones in peat moss cubes.
Transplanted cubes directly into kellog brand palm citrus and cactus soil hand blended with peat & perl.
used fox farms liquid nutrients all throughout veg & flower.
Water once every 2 days
Feed once every 2 waterings.
vivosun tent
Ger love 1000w lights (2)
Plenty of ventilation with the fan.
humidity always @ or below 55
Need help asap plants suffering 2

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Watering im sure... thise pots are terrible... any drainage at all?

Ph of the soil idk maybe ok but prob high.

They were absolutely butchered down to nothing.

Prob over fed.

We're revegging.

No idea if the light was a factor.

No idea if temp was a factor.

Therealjdubbz

Therealjdubbz

pH was @ around 7-7.5 until today now @ 6.4

the Platinum OG (really tall green pot) has been & is fine.

i try to use the bare minimum of nutrients id be surprised if it was over feeding

how do you know they were re-vegging?
Lights on a 12/12 time about 1ft away from top cola.

temp is usually around 85 lights on, 65 lights off

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Gosh i forgot really important… ive been dealing with a fungus gnat infestation from the start & was able to successfully control it with concentrated neem oil
I see pictures like yours often and I have to wonder what people are thinking when they completely defoliate their plants. Those fan leaves don't steal energy or reduce bud size. It's exactly opposite ... They provide energy that helps produce big buds.

Soil pH of cannabis should be between 6.2 and 6.8 with 6.5 being the sweet spot.
Soil pH range

Best of luck

Ponky

Ponky

Well. They either died of too much or too little water. Every 2 days a glass of water doesn't cut it. And full watering every 2 days is too much.Suggest 5 gallon nursery pots. Promix HD. A one part. And proper watering practices. Use a one part maxigrow (maxi series holds ph of 6 in tap water.)and bloom. Or floranova grow and bloom. Tap water. Start simple. 4 pots and one bale of promix and the food should be about 100 bucks. It's a tried and true method. Once you get a good crop you can try supplements and stuff.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

pH was @ around 7-7.5 until today now @ 6.4

the Platinum OG (really tall green pot) has been & is fine.

i try to use the bare minimum of nutrients id be surprised if it was over feeding

how do you know they were re-vegging?
Lights on a 12/12 time about 1ft away from top cola.

temp is usually around 85 lights on, 65 lights off
I think your temps were to high wiith a low humidity .

1 ft away from the colas is to close. Looks like the other plants is growing away from the light?

Ph was way out but I don't think you are talking about the media ph from runoff. Your talking thw nutrient solution if I had to guess.

Fungus gnats are damaging enough.

Is there any drainage holes in those buckets?

Absolutely shredded the foliage to next to nothing while the plant was not in good health.

In terms of reveg I see single and 3 bladed leaves near the top, twisted and funky growth... could be my eyes but pretty sure. See zoomed in of your photo here.
Screenshot 20210910 003855 Samsung Internet

I mean I'm not trying to be harsh but after all that how can a plant not die?

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Sometimes I wonder if I'm being too harsh with the thinning on my girls, and then... 😶 Haha jk, we're all working it out. For me though I want the maximum number of leaves I can have without any living in the shade or affecting airflow. Especially when flipping which is a stressful time for any plant. I gave them lots of rest for a few days after before doing my first post flip defoliate. I want to have too many leaves as they stretch so I can choose which ones to keep to give them maximum energy for the stretch while keeping top sites lit up. Hopefully that big girl can deliver some sweet flowers for you mate ☺️

Therealjdubbz

Therealjdubbz

Does anyone think theres any possibility of saving the banana mango? Or should i just chop it down and focus on the POG?

Therealjdubbz

Therealjdubbz

The reference photo is from the day i started flowering. I defoliated and switched the light cycle

TSD

TSD

I see pictures like yours often and I have to wonder what people are thinking when they completely defoliate their plants. Those fan leaves don't steal energy or reduce bud size. It's exactly opposite ... They provide energy that helps produce big buds.

Soil pH of cannabis should be between 6.2 and 6.8 with 6.5 being the sweet spot.
View attachment 1167139

Best of luck
Yeah that's a little more than defoliating... how can a plant grow when it can barely carry out photosynthesis because it has no leaves?

Top Bottom