Need help, assuming nutrient lock with high soil ph

• Thread starter Timf91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steamroller

steamroller

Sometimes older leaves don't recover.
When this happens and often it is best to watch the new growth which does look better.
Be patient.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

You're damaged leaves will not come back. If you don't like how they look just cut them off but it was as I suspected. Transplant shock.

T

Timf91

You're damaged leaves will not come back. If you don't like how they look just cut them off but it was as I suspected. Transplant shock.
Yes I understand that, but I'm saying some of the lower leaves are still yellowing and curling. It's just progressing slower

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Yes I understand that, but I'm saying some of the lower leaves are still yellowing and curling. It's just progressing slower
My guess is it's coming out of shock and sort of rebooting so it's vascular system is ramping up. Do you have something like Superthrive or Hormex? I think Advanced Nutrients B52 is comparable. Give it a half strength watering of any of those B vitamin amendments and it should help in recovery.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Your seeing damage that happened 7 to 10 days ago thats just now showing. Give them time. Top of the plant is getting better. There not like a automatic transmission that can go from P, R, N, D, 2, 1 and change direction or movement and travel in a few seconds.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I like to amend my nutrient solution with some B vitamin. Seems to smooth out any stress I may put them in through neglect or error.

PurplePunch

PurplePunch

But in still experiencing the bottom leaves yellowing ans clawing, while the top leave are Growing. Still means something is wrong correct?
Impossible to know. It will take weeks to find out. The leaf changes are 1-2 weeks behind the roots.

T

Timf91

My lemon haze plant is definitely recovering, it's leaves are getting a darker green again and it's showing obvious growth. My blue dream plant seems to still be struggling, just not "as" bad. Hoping I can get it perked up again

PurplePunch

PurplePunch

My lemon haze plant is definitely recovering, it's leaves are getting a darker green again and it's showing obvious growth. My blue dream plant seems to still be struggling, just not "as" bad. Hoping I can get it perked up again
When the overwatering caused crinkled leaves for me it was Blue Haze. I wonder if that line is touchy to water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom