need help bad

• Thread starter bfox19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bfox19

my plants are not doing anything. They are in a grow tent in the garage. It has been getting real cold in the garage, plants are around 70 in tent. could the roots be a lot colder and be dormant. it wont upload the pic but basically the first two leaves are all that grew and they turned yellow and drooped down.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

If you think its too cold it probably is. Hard to help without pics and detailed description of your grow.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
If you think its too cold it probably is. Hard to help without pics and detailed description of your grow.

yes indeed, are u pots setting on a cold concret? whats ur floor? are u growing hydro , soil? How much lights? 600hps? whats temps at night?

more info = best help :)

B

bfox19

they are in soil, not on cold floor, using 400w mh with cool tube. temp at night is between 60 and 70. i think i may of underestimated the mh they were kind of dry but i just watered 3 days ago. im using fox farm grow big

M

mellokitty

a) unless you have a ruderalis cross, that's probably too cold.
b) "kind of dry" after 3 days is a good sign of too cold and/or soil lock.
c) by "the first two leaves are all that grew" i take it your plants are still quite small? what are your ppms like? you want to use a weak solution (1/3 of what it says on the bottle or less) until you start seeing more aggressive growth.
d) do you check your ph?

Top Bottom